Teenage boy kills girlfriend's father in spat over 'inappropriate' social media posts

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Daughter gotta eat the trauma of this for the remainder of her life. Over some silly nicca that 15-20 years from now, she'll be talkin' down on the type while she tryna settle down :francis:

Mf nonsense. Big homie had da lil rascal in da crib too? Way 2 much luv & rope. :rip:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The sister is a child. The fatherā€™s job was to protect his kids and his family. He failed and paid the price. That boy should not have been living with them. He can mentor him and not have him live there with the family/kids. I wonder where the wife/mom was.
What does that have to do with what I said? You honestly donā€™t think there wonā€™t be any resentment at all towards the sister ?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Possibly. But Iā€™m guessing from those social media pictures and the ā€œbaecationā€ that there were little boundaries in that house and he waited too late to try to course correct.

But dad wasnā€™t running from the Pookie. He accepted the Pookie moving into his home until the disrespect was too much. But he shouldnā€™t allow his daughter and her boyfriend to play house under his roof in the first place. He dropped the ball.
Oh nah, No argument there playa. You are absolutely correct. He paid the price with his life.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
What does that have to do with what I said? You honestly donā€™t think there wonā€™t be any resentment at all towards the sister ?
Not really. But I think it depends on the overall dynamics of the household. And it appears to be pure dysfunction based on that Daily Mail article. So I think the siblings rally behind each other but you never really know.

I do think the 18 year old will carry a lot of guilt though. But sheā€™s just a kid doing what her parents allowed.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
What kind of fun? :shaq:

Real non Harlem activities

giphy.gif

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
The sister is a child. The fatherā€™s job was to protect his kids and his family. He failed and paid the price. That boy should not have been living with them. He can mentor him and not have him live there with the family/kids. I wonder where the wife/mom was.
The father seems like he was a knucklehead himself given he has 3 different Baby Mamas. Any dad worth a damn, is not letting that little thug into his household.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
whats wrong with these young folks

there's this. and two stories i was reading about earlier. some fool murdered his ex girl in her dorm room it was her FIRST day of college. over relationship issues. then this clown ass nikka from philadelphia. a rapper. got his ass on instagram or something digging up a dead rivals grave then he got murdered here recently. the nikka was digging his own grave. bananas man. im 45 so i move and think different. but this generation is ignant as hell

The Fade

I donā€™t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Dr. Umar school needs to be a brainwashing forced re education center for crash outs

Another good dude lost