Teenage boy kills girlfriend's father in spat over 'inappropriate' social media posts

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I cant wait to not have a daughter…

Also

FxENd5mXwAIEI6p.jpg:large

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Take in a young breh and probably offer mentorship cause your daughter probably can’t leave his dumb ass alone

And you think you’re doing the righteous thing seeing as he’s living there he probably had nowhere else to go

Smfh

R.I.P

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
fukked up story. Reminds me of that story from a couple years back where a father got killed by a guy that his daughter snuck into the house. He walked in on them and then shyt went left. Crazy times we’re living in.

Back in the day, when a girl would sneak me into her crib, I would’ve never even considered squaring up with her pops. I’m already in the wrong as it is, why compound it? These kids are just raised differently.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
theres likely gonna be a rift in that family due to why this guy was in their lives in the first place.
Yeah, my first thought was that I'd kill both my sister and that vagrant.

The father fukked up letting that piece of shyt sleep under his roof. You have too many parents these days trying to show how much freedom they're prepared to give their children, thinking that they'll eventually make right decision without taking a moment to consider the serious consequences along the way.