Teen jumps off cruise ship after a Dare, never seen again šŸ›„ ā˜ 

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Darwin MVP awards all around
The ocean at night is a complete black void.
This was basically his view

The boat was moving at 12 knots (13 mph) and the avg. speed of an intermediate swimmer is 3mph.
From the jump, to boat finally stopping, to a search team being deployed, wouldā€™ve been around 20 minutes. Taking into account the ocean current the search radius wouldā€™ve reached ~3.5 miles by that time. The second his feet left the top deck, kid was already dead. Either he succumbed to exhaustion and drowned, a shark got him, or eventually death by dehydration from drinking the water.

Also, thereā€™s no shark in the video. Itā€™s just a wave break caused by the boat. He was drunk and likely darted in the other direction thinking it was.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

The boat was moving at 12 knots (13 mph) and the avg. speed of an intermediate swimmer is 3mph.
From the jump, to boat finally stopping, to a search team being deployed, wouldā€™ve been around 20 minutes. Taking into account the ocean current the search radius wouldā€™ve reached ~3.5 miles by that time. The second his feet left the top deck, kid was already dead. Either he succumbed to exhaustion and drowned, a shark got him, or eventually death by dehydration from drinking the water.

Also, thereā€™s no shark in the video. Itā€™s just a wave break caused by the boat. He was drunk and likely darted in the other direction thinking it was.

So you think that even in pitch blackness, he couldn't see a big ass ship, couldn't look up and see lights from the ship, would swim the opposite fukkin way of the ship, AFTER ACTUALLY HEADING TOWARDS THE RAFT TO BEGIN WITH :jbhmm:?????

Please my nikka, tell us more? Tell us how he couldn't see in pitch black, but was literally heading towards the raft in the beginning of the video :jbhmm:. Tell us how everything was pitch black, but the lights at the top of the ship, not aimed down towards the water, allowed us to see him clearly? :jbhmm:

Tell us why, IMMEDIATELY after seeing a random splash near him in this pitch black darkness THAT WE COULD CLEARLY SEE WITHOUT ANY fukkIN LIGHT POINTING THAT WAY, why would he turn around and swim AWAY from the ship :jbhmm:?

This ain't even me bro. I'm asking for a friend who hates half way clout chasing with a dumbass unjustified contrarĆ­an post that's literally made up from the opinion of someone who doesn't understand how light, vision, instincts, abd survival works?

Gone ahead and bless The Coli with your knowledge fam.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
If my kid die like this I was a refund from God.

For all the money spent raising a fool. He could have gave me a heads up I was just making expensive shark food
How do you even explain this bs on the obituary and funeral ? it would probably be easier for his family to process if he committed suicide..

this one of my worse nightmares that my kid or young relatives doesn't go out as WSHH cannon fodder.

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries

It's a shark.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
To be honest I feel like anyone under 21 shouldnā€™t be on a ship like this. Dumb ass kids shouldnā€™t be around open water like this.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Shid,

47 meters down, The reef, Deep Blue Sea all some of my favorites. They could figure it out.

Speaking of dope ideas for shark moviesā€¦..

Iā€™m shocked no one ran with a series or flick about the ā€œbiggest shark attack in historyā€, the USS Indianapolis.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It just so happened to be a shark nearby in the open Atlantic waters???

full
Yes. You think sharks are everywhere?

shyt Chinese fishermen go all over the world looking for fish.

Thats like assing theres mountian lions in every mountain