Teen jumps off cruise ship after a Dare, never seen again šŸ›„ ā˜ 

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Men are designed to take risks and crash.

Nobody who crashes thinks about what can go wrong.

I remember joining the Army after 9/11 and people looking at me like I committed suicide.
I thought it was gonna go like the first gulf war and it be over before I got there.

When I went to Iraq my girl at the time was super worried. i told her theres wasnt a bullet alive with my name on it.

She told me that was the studipiest thing she ever heard.

The next time she saw me was in the hospital at Walter Reed.

I said I told you so. She asked what meant I said I wasnt shot I was blown up.

I'm sorry but :mjlol:

Daps
on an aircraft carrier..the ship will muster first before they send out any searchand rescue...I think after constantly drilling we were able to muster like 3,000 sailors on a ship in about ..23mins was the fastest we got.

Meanwhile the ship is moving and they don't send those helos..or rhib boats out until the deck department is mustered up. Person would be in the water minimum of 30mins Atleast before search search rescue.
Thats cap lmao. Im a whole Boatswains Mate and yes we do have to muster but we are actively putting the rhib in the water ASAP even before the ships muster is good. We more concerned about manned and ready on the boat deck so we can launch and conduct SAR. Helos go up immediately and whoever is at the helm starts maneuvering to wherever the smoke float is. And yes i was stationed on both an Aircraft Carrier and a destroyer and a Coxswain (:dame:)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Thats cap lmao. Im a whole Boatswains Mate and yes we do have to muster but we are actively putting the rhib in the water ASAP even before the ships muster is good. We more concerned about manned and ready on the boat deck so we can launch and conduct SAR. Helos go up immediately and whoever is at the helm starts maneuvering to wherever the smoke float is. And yes i was stationed on both an Aircraft Carrier and a destroyer and a Coxswain (:dame:)
Boating and aquatic terms :dwillhuh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I remember joining the Army after 9/11 and people looking at me like I committed suicide.
I thought it was gonna go like the first gulf war and it be over before I got there.

When I went to Iraq my girl at the time was super worried. i told her theres wasnt a bullet alive with my name on it.

Not the greatest post to username correlation here.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not the greatest post to username correlation here.
My point is if people assumed they would get killed they wouldn't do things the issue is people take risks that can be completely dangerous.

For example just driving is dangerous in certain situations.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry but :mjlol:
You never did something dangerous before?

For example I didn't know this but if you are at the beach and you see someone with a surfboard Don't Try to Swim.

There was a dude who drowned swimming in Caberete in the DR, First of all there's no lifeguards or anything in any DR beach it's all at your own risk.

If you go swimming in Boca Chica no problem in Sosua fine but the waves in Caberete will kill you unless you're a strong swimmer.

In fact surfers who swim out and try to catch a wave is taking a huge risk and those who use Jet skis to ride big waves a wipeout would likely kill them if they are out there by theirselves

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Post of the year. Just give this dude the award right now :dead:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lol do you think you were the only one who did?
You're like the 5th dude commenting my point is everyone has done stuff that's dangerous before when they die they get a Darwin award when they live it's a cool story.

I've never been drunk while driving but I've ridden in cars where other people were blind drunk, or high. I've fell asleep behind the wheel so many times I'm surprised at ain't dead was it dumb? Yes does everyone do it? absolutely. Think a weedhead is gonna be like Oh shyt I can't drive I'm high. nikkas act like weed is a ciggerette.