Teen jumps off cruise ship after a Dare, never seen again šŸ›„ ā˜ 

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Speaking of dope ideas for shark moviesā€¦..

Iā€™m shocked no one ran with a series or flick about the ā€œbiggest shark attack in historyā€, the USS Indianapolis.
Hmmm let me do my googlesā€¦.

Thereā€™s a recent one that just came out called The Black Demon

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
"
In the wake of the tragedy, University Lab School Director Kevin George described the former baseball star as a ā€œgreat kid.ā€

ā€œHeā€™s an athlete ā€¦ great smile, great head of hair,ā€ he told WBRZ.

R.I.P, but that is a great way to be remembered. That you had a great head of hair. :what:

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Lol hell nah but that whole notion of being surrounded by water for days, with a shore nowhere in sight bugs me out.

Iā€™d rather actually travel and see things, not sit on a giant resort surrounded by water.

I went to Bahamas last year and stayed at an actual resort, beach all day, and went on a boat tour for 4 hours to go snorkel w/ fishes. Iā€™d do that over a cruise 8 days outta the week.

Breh do yā€™all remember the boat that caught fire in Santa Barbara in the middle of the night and everyone on board died :lupe:

Iā€™m never going on a boat for more than a few hours during the day :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
If it was a shark there would be thrashing

Around 1:50 thatā€™s his foot kicking making a splash

I see it as the foot kicking making a splash too.

I can see a shark if I *try* to see a shark but watching it in real time and slow motion, I truly donā€™t think that was a shark.

There was no thrashing or splashing be him nor shark. The ppl on the ship that had much better visibility didnā€™t tell shark or see it.

No credible sources are mentioning a shark that Iā€™ve seen besides half assed NY Post and daily news.

I donā€™t think yā€™all realize how rare shark attacks are.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Darwin MVP awards all around
The ocean at night is a complete black void.
This was basically his view

The boat was moving at 12 knots (13 mph) and the avg. speed of an intermediate swimmer is 3mph.
From the jump, to boat finally stopping, to a search team being deployed, wouldā€™ve been around 20 minutes. Taking into account the ocean current the search radius wouldā€™ve reached ~3.5 miles by that time. The second his feet left the top deck, kid was already dead. Either he succumbed to exhaustion and drowned, a shark got him, or eventually death by dehydration from drinking the water.

Also, thereā€™s no shark in the video. Itā€™s just a wave break caused by the boat. He was drunk and likely darted in the other direction thinking it was.

im convinced that blurry figure you see is the shark taking a sharp turn and going straight for him
im thinking the shark was going after the lifesaver til it realized there was a way better meal just feet away and immediately went for the creh

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
"
In the wake of the tragedy, University Lab School Director Kevin George described the former baseball star as a ā€œgreat kid.ā€

ā€œHeā€™s an athlete ā€¦ great smile, great head of hair,ā€ he told WBRZ.

R.I.P, but that is a great way to be remembered. That you had a great head of hair. :what:

LMAO

Kid turned out to be a bozo who crashed out in the open seas but sure, great head of hair kid.

Whole family embarrassed that this dummy jumped off a boat on a dare at night and apparently is not Michael Phelps.

Oh well :heh:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Breh youā€™re more likely to get killed by bees or a dog
I know. I just get paranoid after stories like this one, breh:pachaha:

Last time I was in a beach was in St. Augustine, Florida. I have no idea what was in those waters, but I swam out a lil further than I should lol