Teen jumps off cruise ship after a Dare, never seen again 🛥 ☠

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You're like the 5th dude commenting my point is everyone has done stuff that's dangerous before when they die they get a Darwin award when they live it's a cool story.

I've never been drunk while driving but I've ridden in cars where other people were blind drunk, or high. I've fell asleep behind the wheel so many times I'm surprised at ain't dead was it dumb? Yes does everyone do it? absolutely. Think a weedhead is gonna be like Oh shyt I can't drive I'm high. nikkas act like weed is a ciggerette.
You’re equating jumping off a cruise boat into shark infested waters to joining the army…..:leostare:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You’re equating jumping off a cruise boat into shark infested waters to joining the army…..:leostare:
Yes i am. I used to jump out of Airplanes and in my 18 jumps I had two major malfuctions and seen two people get badly hurt usually on a Tactical jump at least one person would land in a tree or break an ankle. Most drop zones are named after people who died on a jump.

Silkk

Daps
Yes i am. I used to jump out of Airplanes and in my 18 jumps I had two major malfuctions and seen two people get badly hurt usually on a Tactical jump at least one person would land in a tree or break an ankle. Most drop zones are named after people who died on a jump.
Would you jump off a cruise ship into shark infested waters? :leostare:

Silkk

Daps
It was a party boat not a cruise ship. I already said the shyt was dumb, I just don't see the need to constantly dunk on a dead kid Like people don't do stupid shyt all the time.
Thats not what I asked you though.....

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Thats not what I asked you though.....
Ai yi yi.

To answer the question directly I wouldn't jump off a rowboat into a body of water.

But I'm not Coli Hive mind convential wisdom. Just because something can kill you doesn't mean it will kill you. The Jump didn't kill him it just so happened to be a shark nearby. I happen to know due to a previous job that all trash and whatever dudes flush goes staright into the sea which attracts fish which attracts sharks.

Now homie seemed stupid but there's a big chance that all the people on the boat swam in beaches and if you swin on a thrid world beach you're swimming in potentially "shark infested waters" They know which waters are shark infested when they see sharks.

I know for a fact that if you swim at any beach in the DR that it's all you're own risk there's no Rescue teams comming to save you.

Silkk

Daps
Ai yi yi.

To answer the question directly I wouldn't jump off a rowboat into a body of water.

But I'm not Coli Hive mind convential wisdom. Just because something can kill you doesn't mean it will kill you. The Jump didn't kill him it just so happened to be a shark nearby. I happen to know due to a previous job that all trash and whatever dudes flush goes staright into the sea which attracts fish which attracts sharks.

Now homie seemed stupid but there's a big chance that all the people on the boat swam in beaches and if you swin on a thrid world beach you're swimming in potentially "shark infested waters" They know which waters are shark infested when they see sharks.

I know for a fact that if you swim at any beach in the DR that it's all you're own risk there's no Rescue teams comming to save you.
Aight....I just gotta stop talking to you.

All good though breh :salute:

Silkk

Daps
Say less, You're not always gonna get the anwers you want from random people.
True.

Real shyt though, Hopefully they do find this lil stupid dumb ass mofo and then they beat his ass upon safe return home :myman:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
The Jump didn't kill him it just so happened to be a shark nearby
It just so happened to be a shark nearby in the open Atlantic waters???

full