Teen jumps off cruise ship after a Dare, never seen again 🛥 ☠

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
If you have young children you should be aware of how pervasive the culture of "dares" has become. If I find out anyone is issuing dangerous dares to my child I take it the same as if they hit my child.

Maybe the kids in my community aren't jumping off of boats but I damn sure see kids on bikes playing in traffic. If you are driving down Frederick Douglass Blvd (Harlem) on a nice day you better focus up. These kids dip in front of buses, slow down, then dip off in the opposite direction. For what?
This young man was clearly drunk out of his mind. The dare culture imo is trivial compared to the pervasiveness of alcohol in this culture. Deaths due to MVA, suicide, and disease is massive and completely avoidable.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Some people are saying schools of sharks follow ships waiting for trash to be thrown overboard so they can feast. So creh might have gotten snacked on by sharks.

Any Navy/Maritime brehs that can confirm this?

Pitch black, open water, no clothes to help him be identified quickly. Can't believe the Navy use to have blue camo.

Boats, like trains, don't stop and turn on a dime. By the time they stopped, they were probably a mile down from where he jumped, assuming he didn't drift out even more.
Strong post to username correlation

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Some people are saying schools of sharks follow ships waiting for trash to be thrown overboard so they can feast. So creh might have gotten snacked on by sharks.

Any Navy/Maritime brehs that can confirm this?

Pitch black, open water, no clothes to help him be identified quickly. Can't believe the Navy use to have blue camo.

Boats, like trains, don't stop and turn on a dime. By the time they stopped, they were probably a mile down from where he jumped, assuming he didn't drift out even more.
Be the only body of water on The Coli and lack information on sea animals brehs :hubie:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

some people just aren't prepared for the world. Reminds me of the college dude who was dared to steal a poster from North Korea, and was shocked that they'd catch him. :wow:
Men are designed to take risks and crash.

Nobody who crashes thinks about what can go wrong.

I remember joining the Army after 9/11 and people looking at me like I committed suicide.
I thought it was gonna go like the first gulf war and it be over before I got there.

When I went to Iraq my girl at the time was super worried. i told her theres wasnt a bullet alive with my name on it.

She told me that was the studipiest thing she ever heard.

The next time she saw me was in the hospital at Walter Reed.

I said I told you so. She asked what meant I said I wasnt shot I was blown up.

Geode

All Star
Daps
This boat wasn't the size of a cruiseliner. It looks like it was an oversized party boat. Still very high. He probably thought he could easily climb back up.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't understand why people fukk around with water, esp white people. Every summer, you hear about white college kids drowning in a lake bc they got drunk and did something stupid on a boat.

I got no issues being on a boat but you won't catch me doing some stupid shyt like this:hubie:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
People don’t realize how naturally dark the world is at night until they’ve been in the wilderness. Imagine struggling to stay afloat in a pitch black endless sea, with only the sound of you hyperventilating and waves crashing into you.

Just typing that shyt made me anxious:mjcry:
Thalassophobia is what you describe
:wow:

broller

Veteran
Daps
This young man was clearly drunk out of his mind. The dare culture imo is trivial compared to the pervasiveness of alcohol in this culture. Deaths due to MVA, suicide, and disease is massive and completely avoidable.

Big facts about alcohol. Add to that, sexual assault. So many of these rapes and rape culture involve alcohol culture.