Teen jumps off cruise ship after a Dare, never seen again 🛥 ☠

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Bro those ships are massive. They not stopping. Your best bet is they deploy some support vehicles to search for you but your chances of getting found are slim to none.
on an aircraft carrier..the ship will muster first before they send out any searchand rescue...I think after constantly drilling we were able to muster like 3,000 sailors on a ship in about ..23mins was the fastest we got.

Meanwhile the ship is moving and they don't send those helos..or rhib boats out until the deck department is mustered up. Person would be in the water minimum of 30mins Atleast before search search rescue.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I'll watch it again but I've watched this video more than a few times and I never once saw anything that indicates a shark....plus how can you tell it's him screaming when there are dozens of other ppl screaming at the same time? NY Post and random twitter comments aren't exactly solid sources either.

edit: Yea def didn't see any leaping shark. Anyone have a still of a leaping shark?

screen-grab-cameron-water.png

Could be a bull shark I guess...doesn't look to be the size required to go after human sized prey...It's def not a tiger shark (no squared off snout), and it doesn't look to be much larger than 6-7 feet. But a bull shark that size could be deadly.

Still missing the leaping part...what's the time stamp?

Two of these things were swimming towards him thats why he went the other way. I would have to instinctively but that wasn't going to help if they had bad intentions.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Two of these things were swimming towards him thats why he went the other way. I would have to instinctively but that wasn't going to help if they had bad intentions.
He wouldn't have been able to see them though. It's highly likely he couldn't see the boat either, since that water is pitch black when you're in it. Dark waves were constantly rising and falling in his eyesight making it hard to see shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
He wouldn't have been able to see them though. It's highly likely he couldn't see the boat either, since that water is pitch black when you're in it. Dark waves were constantly rising and falling in his eyesight making it hard to see shyt.

That’s my thought too.

And the crowd would have better visibility than he does, and would have been yelling shark.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
People don’t realize how naturally dark the world is at night until they’ve been in the wilderness. Imagine struggling to stay afloat in a pitch black endless sea, with only the sound of you hyperventilating and waves crashing into you.

Just typing that shyt made me anxious:mjcry:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have young children you should be aware of how pervasive the culture of "dares" has become. If I find out anyone is issuing dangerous dares to my child I take it the same as if they hit my child.

Maybe the kids in my community aren't jumping off of boats but I damn sure see kids on bikes playing in traffic. If you are driving down Frederick Douglass Blvd (Harlem) on a nice day you better focus up. These kids dip in front of buses, slow down, then dip off in the opposite direction. For what?

Flexington

All Star
Daps
People don’t realize how naturally dark the world is at night until they’ve been in the wilderness. Imagine struggling to stay afloat in a pitch black endless sea, with only the sound of you hyperventilating and waves crashing into you.

Just typing that shyt made me anxious:mjcry:

Add in being exhausted and just wanting to drink water, and you're surround by undrinkable salty cold water constantly getting in your mouth/nose

:sadcam: