Teen jumps off cruise ship after a Dare, never seen again šŸ›„ ā˜ 

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
:wow:

At this point, history books should rewrite ā€˜Cloutā€™ as a demon. The number of sacrifices done in the name of this demon is akin to ancient deities

Clout collecting souls of Gen Zā€™ers like Freddy Kruger

d682a4c2-d1ec-421e-8b76-abdf292e512d_text.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Hold upā€¦if the shark was visible to buddy in the dark ass water, then wouldnā€™t the ppl on the ship easily spot it? I didnā€™t hear anyone yelling ā€œsharkā€

Butā€¦if the current is taking him back, why is the life preserver unaffected? Is the preserver too far from the ship to be affected?

Havenā€™t seen a reputable source analyzing the ā€œsharkā€ eitherā€¦

šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Hold upā€¦if the shark was visible to buddy in the dark ass water, then wouldnā€™t the ppl on the ship easily spot it? I didnā€™t hear anyone yelling ā€œsharkā€

Butā€¦if the current is taking him back, why is the life preserver unaffected? Is the preserver too far from the ship to be affected?

Havenā€™t seen a reputable source analyzing the ā€œsharkā€ eitherā€¦

šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Kraken from underneath

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Wow I bet she thought that would end differently. Sound like she was immediately eaten by a predator

Jumping from that high can easy kill you, break bones, etc. surface tension of the water is like solid ground after a certain distance. If she was cuffed the blood couldā€™ve been from her wrists or the cuffs hitting her in the head upon impact.

Yes Iā€™m being a skeptic but being immediately eaten is pretty rare.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
When keeping it cac...goes cac...

People saying "i feel sorry for the parents"

For what? Raising a kid without teaching him how water works? How waves work? How a moving boat works? shyt I blame the parents.

Shark Week coming up in July. He'll turn up then one partially digested limb at a time :manny: