Tee Grizzly Gets Arrested For Rico Case

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This post is from a year ago

while an old game like GTA 5 is thriving because of GTA RP (PC only) and is keeping the game going and has helped them sell over the past year 1/2

can find threads on GTA RP probably from 2018 and 2019 on here. PC related shyt dont gain traction on here unfortunately.

Different servers require different set ups so I cant answer yall questions fully. If you just google GTA RP Server list and then find one compatible for you. The more advanced servers traditionally cost to apply to (nopixel has almost a million people applied to it, the server only holds 150 people at a time). They charge i think its $30 application fee. The servers tee grizzly are on im not sure they charge.

Yea gta rp has been popping for a while..I tried to get a few brothas to play but they said it sounded like some white people ish:mjcry:
do you need a certain pc Rig? Or can i do this on my Mac? 2018 i9 processor
I had no idea shyt like this was happening on GTA PC. I am about to go down a rabbit hole watching videos.
:russ:i had no idea the RP was a thing

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Dont worry, one of the most watched twitch game because of its RP servers the past 3-5 years, on the best selling game of all time, will finally gain popularity because tee grizzly is on it now :troll: hes going to pioneer a movement thats only been the most popular thing in video gaming for near half a decade :troll: Lord_Kebun(Chang), Vader (Eugene), Lang Buddha (Buddha), you know guys whove made millions from streaming GTA RP should be thankful that Tee Grizzly is going to pioneer this movement :troll: their literal billions of views of GTA RP on youtube alone can be taken to the next step :troll: Itll be like when Anthony Davis pioneered the NBA :troll: maybe Tee Grizzly can show that Summit 1G and Shroud guy the ropes of streaming :troll:

this forum is so detached from reality it’s actually scary..

Man, will you relax :gucci:

I only remember GTA RP from San Andreas, not like I pay attention to this part of the gaming world nor am I on Twitch like that.

I'm just impressed that folks kept it going in general, I didn't even know who Tee Grizzly was until I read through the thread and watched some Youtube vids :mjlol:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Man I don’t be watching gamers stream or shyt like that. But this nikka videos are hilarious. I done watched a few now. These videos so ignorant :mjlol: Some nikka ran up on him trying to scrap, and they agreed to a fade, but once the fight broke out, nikkas jumped in and a shootout happened. Then nikkas go back to the hood, start chilling on the block and g checking cars that pass by. Then these nikkas press some dudes who happen to be from another gang, and hold em at gun point and make em leave the hood before killing one of them that was talking shyt:gucci: Then I’m sitting here like, multiple people are really role playing this shyt and serious as hell:gucci:

Them nikkaz had a shootout on the block
:russ::mjlol:

I know what ima be watching now when i smoke
:dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
that shyt is only for pc

but onine is like 10x better than it was then
theres actual shyt to do now
I mean the racist shyt from playing against cacs online

I remember playing madden on the 360 against a 10yr old cac and having to threaten to kill him and his mama if he said the nword 1 more time:francis: