Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He had a big ass wedding too with his gta wife:russ:

GTA RP look fun as fukk im mad as shyt i dont have pc:mjcry:

I haven’t seen this vid, but I think they divorced now. Cause I seen one where they was arguing cause he was like you need to stay your ass in the kitchen, and she was like for what cause I ain’t gonna cook. Then he was like, stay the fukk in the kitchen, and if you got a problem with that, let me know :dead: Man I just turned the video off cause it was too much fukkery. But then it was another video I haven’t watched, but it was titled Tee Grizzly gets divorced and now his wife is the opp’s:pachaha:

This shyt like a whole video game hood soap opera

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I haven’t seen this vid, but I think they divorced now. Cause I seen one where they was arguing cause he was like you need to stay your ass in the kitchen, and she was like for what cause I ain’t gonna cook. Then he was like, stay the fukk in the kitchen, and if you got a problem with that, let me know :dead: Man I just turned the video off cause it was too much fukkery. But then it was another video I haven’t watched, but it was titled Tee Grizzly gets divorced and now his wife is the opp’s:pachaha:

This shyt like a whole video game hood soap opera
they got divorced right after LMAO

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
well he has over 5k subs, hes making at minimum $15k a month probably realistically $20-40k a month when you add in donations, ad revenue just from Twitch alone

not bad for not being about to tour

I didn’t know if he was making money, but I was thinking this is a good way to stay out the way and be low key with all the shyt happening to rappers lately. Get your gangster fix on the game lol. Then I don’t know if he the first person doing this, but he could build a whole separate brand from his rap career with this, and gain fans from the gaming demographic that could boost his rap fanbase

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I didn’t know if he was making money, but I was thinking this is a good way to stay out the way and be low key with all the shyt happening to rappers lately. Get your gangster fix on the game lol. Then I don’t know if he the first person doing this, but he could build a whole separate brand from his rap career with this, and gain fans from the gaming demographic that could boost his rap fanbase

it looks like hes up to 7500+ subs

at that point hes probably a partner

which is $3-4 per sub (non partners are $2.5 per sub)

just doing it off $3 per sub thats $22,500 per month off subs alone. Plus donations and ad revenue. Hes probably very easily clearing $30-40k a month from streaming GTA.