Tee Grizzly Gets Arrested For Rico Case

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LMAO this shyt sounds like a season of Power

EDIT: and these mods got this thing lookin crazy, dudes wearing Harden jersies and air maxes, calling ubers, and calling other online players via (in-game) iPhones :dwillhuh:.

I seen a someone from his crew kill someone, then everyone was like hold up, let’s get a picture standing over his body for Twitter. Then literally posted it to Twitter (in game) while dude was trying to post it, he got a call from his homie on his iPhone, but he had to send him to voicemail so he could finish the post, then he went to text him that he was gonna hit him back. I’m like wtf, this shyt real as hell :dahell:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This sht really gonna be next level when the Nemesis system becomes available to all developers :banderas:

The immersion :wow:

Tee Grizzley out here pioneering the EStreets :pachaha:gotta be a bag in this someway
Cant tell if yall trolling when yall are this disconnected from reality? I know I hate on this forum being late on shyt all the time but this would take the cake... GTA RP has been the most popular thing on GTA for almost half a decade.. this isnt new, if anything its no where as popular as it was 2 years ago, not even 50%.

this would be equal to saying Patrick Mahomes is pioneering the NFL.. even though NFL has already been the most popular thing on TV for past 2 decades..

but NoPixel 3.0 comes out soon should revitalize the community

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Cant tell if yall trolling when yall are this disconnected from reality? I know I hate on this forum being late on shyt all the time but this would take the cake... GTA RP has been the most popular thing on GTA for almost half a decade.. this isnt new, if anything its no where as popular as it was 2 years ago, not even 50%.

this would be equal to saying Patrick Mahomes is pioneering the NFL.. even though NFL has already been the most popular thing on TV for past 2 decades..

but NoPixel 3.0 comes out soon should revitalize the community
Yea I’m trolling :unimpressed:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I seen a someone from his crew kill someone, then everyone was like hold up, let’s get a picture standing over his body for Twitter. Then literally posted it to Twitter (in game) while dude was trying to post it, he got a call from his homie on his iPhone, but he had to send him to voicemail so he could finish the post, then he went to text him that he was gonna hit him back. I’m like wtf, this shyt real as hell :dahell:
breh Im legit bout to cop this from the strength of this thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Each server is its own world or something? Where can I do a quick read up on this stuff? last time I played GTA V the online stuff wasn't a thing
NoPixel is the most popular server (tee grizzly isnt on this server, much bigger streamers play on this one @RARI_Godwind ).

not sure which one Tee Grizzley plays on. Some are free, but less refined and obviously you attract more annoying kids when shyt is free