Tee Grizzly Gets Arrested For Rico Case

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
NoPixel is the most popular server (tee grizzly isnt on this server, much bigger streamers play on this one @RARI_Godwind ).

not sure which one Tee Grizzley plays on. Some are free, but less refined and obviously you attract more annoying kids when shyt is free

Yes because you need to download the add on to your computer to log in and modify files.

Red Dead Redemption 2 RP nopixel is coming soon as well

Wow, they really went all out to make it more of a life sim.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wow, they really went all out to make it more of a life sim.
Dont worry, one of the most watched twitch game because of its RP servers the past 3-5 years, on the best selling game of all time, will finally gain popularity because tee grizzly is on it now :troll: hes going to pioneer a movement thats only been the most popular thing in video gaming for near half a decade :troll: Lord_Kebun(Chang), Vader (Eugene), Lang Buddha (Buddha), you know guys whove made millions from streaming GTA RP should be thankful that Tee Grizzly is going to pioneer this movement :troll: their literal billions of views of GTA RP on youtube alone can be taken to the next step :troll: Itll be like when Anthony Davis pioneered the NBA :troll: maybe Tee Grizzly can show that Summit 1G and Shroud guy the ropes of streaming :troll:

this forum is so detached from reality it’s actually scary..

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Man I don’t be watching gamers stream or shyt like that. But this nikka videos are hilarious. I done watched a few now. These videos so ignorant :mjlol: Some nikka ran up on him trying to scrap, and they agreed to a fade, but once the fight broke out, nikkas jumped in and a shootout happened. Then nikkas go back to the hood, start chilling on the block and g checking cars that pass by. Then these nikkas press some dudes who happen to be from another gang, and hold em at gun point and make em leave the hood before killing one of them that was talking shyt:gucci: Then I’m sitting here like, multiple people are really role playing this shyt and serious as hell:gucci:

0:50 - 1:37 is some of the funniest shyt I've seen in a multi-player game. These nikkas legit beefing. nikka started shooting during the fade and everybody broke out. :dead: