Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It was payback all along for the record salary gains.
:francis:

This is clearly what’s going on, especially after the whole “great resignation” a few years ago. You have to get people back in a scarcity mind state. A lot of these so called struggling companies still paying out huge stock dividends, they know who to lash out on.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Man I love everything she said. Shorty is going to be ok going forward, she had the awakening. These companies don’t give a fukk about you at the end of the day. Get your money and stack. fukk all that dream company, family BULLSHYT!
Funk that .. I’m taking all company “swag” lol and running up the check at those department on sites…I love ‘em :pachaha:smiling in directors faces being fake as fukk

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I mean on the cool the tech companies and the healthcare fields did get bloated because of covid. Electricians for the time being have plenty of fukking work, nobody is doing any mass layoffs at all right now... at least not here in Texas.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

Spence

Superstar
Daps
the question is will that be the magic number each quarter until recovery, or more so this was the guidance to start the year, and then end of year/Jan we back in this position
Unknown at this point but I have a positive outlook after we get through a rough next 2 quarters