Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yep 100%

But not entirely, he also mentions that the best of the best can secure fully remote for now.

So everyone else should fall in line.

Which I’m not against either

He loves parroting crap narratives about people working from home

Truth of the matter is a lot of RTO mandates don't have logic behind them, other than that a bunch of old fukks don't like their employees not being behind a desk 9-5. And it's an employer's market right now.

When the market picks back up then we'll see things move back towards remote

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Truth of the matter is a lot of RTO mandates don't have logic behind them, other than that a bunch of old fukks don't like their employees not being behind a desk 9-5. And it's an employer's market right now.

The VP of my org straight up said we don't need to look at the data. Believe him - he FEELS that we work best when we're in the office, face to face, getting to know one another :unimpressed: . No data, nothing to back up the RTO mandate other than Boomer feelings :unimpressed: . Meanwhile I have a bunch of middle aged white people sitting in my general area making all the goddamn noise they can disrupting my ability to do good work and mentor my team members :unimpressed: .

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Oh f yeah.

Starbucks CEO says it all. @No1

Is trying commute, plus I remember a thread with all people who are working hybrid, only doing half days and sh*t.

I have ptsd from sitting in la traffic On my way to work. I ain’t going back. :hubie:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

So basically early pandemic, I wonder what it was pre-pandemic?

Only difference is probably the amount of people trying to get those jobs.

I remember people saying working in tech > working in the medical field :mjlol:

Truth is there are different pro’s and cons.

Yep imo there’s a gang of opportunities that still exist within tech.

And a lot of people don’t have the skills. Not to mention a lot of ish is poorly implemented. I wonder what’s going on at other companies because the vendors we deal with are absolutely trash.

People are legit sending us duplicate and inconsistent data regularly.

And as y’all know, garbage in, garbage out

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:
His career coaches and mentors failed him. Plus no professional network to lean on. Some people stay trying to ice skate uphill.

A Gen Xer with an MBA can't get a job despite over 1,500 job applications. He said his degrees have been useless.​

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

‘Ghost jobs’ are rising in this bellwether for the white-collar economy​

3 Ways to spot a ghost job listing

"Over 80% of recruiters admit that they post ads for jobs that either don’t exist or are already filled. Here’s why it happens and how to sniff them out".

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Somebody should have pitched that bytch off the roof :smh:. People need to learn to stop fukking up a good thing.

It's always women then they cry about Income inequality. It's cause the bytches don't work lmfao

Tech for these hoes is just cosplaying while nikkas need these jobs to survive and help they family