Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

morris

Superstar
Daps

How does any non-CEO find this bad? Need those unions all in this field. Now you know why Elon and them probably hate her.

I understand it's the wealthy that fund comapnies and start jobs, so wh tax them. I get it.

But why be against unions when it cements jobs get kept here and not shipped overseas??

This is why I cannot/wwill never go with these IDIOTS who scream COMMUNIST when these USA companies have and will continue to ship jobs and the skills that go with it overseas.

Now, having our tax dolars pay for damn near everything, that I have a problem with (not that repugs are any different; in their policieswe pay corporations for more and get less; dems want me to pay for others who may not want to work)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:wow: My company is stuck using Salesforce, and constantly tout the shyt out of their EINSTEIN AI. Really though you can polish it all you want, but I just think AI one big bubble... along with it causing more headaches than problem-solving at the moment.

Milk the bubbe while you can and dont get stuck with the bill

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:wow: My company is stuck using Salesforce, and constantly tout the shyt out of their EINSTEIN AI. Really though you can polish it all you want, but I just think AI one big bubble... along with it causing more headaches than problem-solving at the moment.
Interesting. We use Salesforce too. I haven't heard ish about Einstein AI

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The economy is fine they say.
:mjlol:
EHLuhv.gif

Companies that announced Major Layoffs and Hiring Freezes

Philly’s Benefits Data Trust shutters after 20 years. Laid-off workers say they still want answers​

Tech Industry Sees Layoffs Surge To 27,000 In August, Highest Since January; Here Are The Details​

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Only advice I got is stack your bread and keep your skills up to date. We’re going through a culling of sorts in the industry which was bound to happen with how popular working in tech has become. I think in 5-10 years things will swing back.

As a side note, if you really want a job in the future start learning COBOL. Once those devs leave the market shyt is gonna get real for a lot of these legacy systems
:pachaha:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

-iuBfF.gif

Layoffs jump in August while hiring in 2024 is at a historic low, Challenger report shows​

Layoffs soared in August, hitting their highest total for the month in 15 years, while year-to-date hiring hit the lowest in the 19 years of a Challenger, Gray & Christmas survey.

The report showed the biggest growth in planned layoffs came in the technology field, with companies announcing 41,829 cuts, the most in 20 months.