Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Dodges bullets, its time to put an end to temporary foreign workers and halt on immigration numbers. Put citizens first for one, all these dudes want to do is lower wages and have us fighting for meager money because inderjit will work for half of what we will.
Halt h1b’s and all companies will do is offshore the jobs :beli:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Halt h1b’s and all companies will do is offshore the jobs :beli:
They create an India office so that they can hire Naps as full on employees but can skate around calling it outsourcing and get a 5 for 1 special
call-centre-india.gif

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Man I'm seeing lead security engineers take forever to find jobs man. It's rough out here.
Damn and here I thought cyber was bulletproof right now. So yeah it's just the whole industry right now is feeling it. Those fed rates are killing growth right now. Lot of companies just tryna stay the course

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who’s getting fired from this @JT-Money
The CEO is definitely gone and probably half the 7K employees once the get bought out. Customers are gonna leave in droves over this debacle. I'm buying up their competitors stock like crazy.

Plenty of cybersecurity people have been complaining about Crowdstrike. But the fanboys always drowned everyone out. Their company culture always struck me as arrogant. I heard from a few employees they're really going through it right now.
:sadbron:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Who the hell is hiring? Being unemployed is getting old.
Dead as a doorknob.

My optimism from a few weeks back fell flat on its face. We are looking into next Spring, well into 2025 and then reassess. It's completely dead for EVERYONE except Principal SWEs, and even many of them are taking paycuts and two-level demotions.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The CEO is definitely gone and probably half the 7K employees once the get bought out. Customers are gonna leave in droves over this debacle. I'm buying up their competitors stock like crazy.

Plenty of cybersecurity people have been complaining about Crowdstrike. But the fanboys always drowned everyone out. Their company culture always struck me as arrogant. I heard from a few employees they're really going through it right now.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I hate LinkedIn.

Knowing that a recruiter from a company I applied to yesterday looked at my profile doesn't help or make me feel good when they haven't contacted me.
Give it a minute. They might have a really large backlog. You getting the view means they like you, they wouldn’t waste their time if they weren’t interested. What probably happened, they really like your resume, wanted to confirm your resume lined up with LinkedIn profile and also checking to see if you have any posts that might look bad, then stashing your info for when it’s time to reach out to schedule an interview.

That, or they were trying to see if you’re white or a minority :mjpls:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

George Kurtz the current CEO of Crowdstrike was the former CFO of McAfee :francis: