Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I work at a $500milly Software company with 2k employees and doing a wave as we speak.

We took a huge investment at the start of Covid, bought 4 companies and added 1k people…..and messed up our margins and our books.

Might already be mentioned in here, but it’s all governed by the Rule of 40.

A grade = 40% or better Year over Year growth and 40% or better margins

B grade = one or the other.

C grade = neither A or B and now your laying people off.

This was just stupid. Too many companies acted like fools and now have to cut staff. Thry really thought COVID lockdowns would last forever. So much over hiring, so much money wasted.

Any company that hired a wack of people during COVID will be cutting hard.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Bruh just stop.. you don't have anything of value to post, you said you rap "better" :mjlol:that can easily be displayed by posting your work :gucci: - but since you ain't got anything don't worry :dead: just stay in yo lane .
What's to stop me from posting up some random stuff? It would be better to make something new referencing something on here. But since I'm dealing with people with emotions, It's looking like it's not worth my time. Now hurry up and get your job back, while I'm counting never ending stacks, my g.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What's to stop me from posting up some random stuff? It would be better to make something new referencing something on here. But since I'm dealing with people with emotions, It's looking like it's not worth my time. Now hurry up and get your job back, while I'm counting never ending stacks, my g.
So you say "you rap better" and could not provide the proof. Now you backtracking :mjlol: should've kept this shyt to yourself.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I'm a victim of the tech layoffs (non-tech role) and sign me up for this again and again. No other sector pays like tech or has severance packages like the tech industry.
Sorry to hear breh. My company gave everyone 2-3 months of severance, plus paying Cobra for up to 6 months. That shyt is unheard of outside of tech in the states.