NULL

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
It was bound to happen sooner or later

U had all these companies especially small businesses hiring techs thinking shyt about to take off and boom after 1 or 2 years they fallen off quick

Spence

Superstar
Daps
It was bound to happen sooner or later

U had all these companies especially small businesses hiring techs thinking shyt about to take off and boom after 1 or 2 years they fallen off quick
You’re seeing a ton of attrition in younger startups as venture capital firms are pulling back the reigns and only going with more surefire bets right now.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Bruh don't even bother :mjlol: if you ain't got nothing to post now that mean you ain't even that sure of yourself:dead:
Nah, I just don't have any battle raps, which is what I would prefer to use as a weapon on you.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah, I just don't have any battle raps, which is what I would prefer to use as a weapon on you.
Bruh just stop.. you don't have anything of value to post, you said you rap "better" :mjlol:that can easily be displayed by posting your work :gucci: - but since you ain't got anything don't worry :dead: just stay in yo lane .

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The golden era of huge salary increases is over in tech. The more money you make now. Puts a target on your back to earn your keep.
:francis:

Nah if anything a lot of tech companies shortsightedness shot themselves in the foot during this covid era. The US will still be a services based economy and those jobs will still be in demand. The problem now is these millennials ain’t gonna forget tech these tech layoffs like Billy Coalminer. prices are gonna go, once the economy stabilizes.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah if anything a lot of tech companies shortsightedness shot themselves in the foot during this covid era. The US will still be a services based economy and those jobs will still be in demand. The problem now is these millennials ain’t gonna forget tech these tech layoffs like Billy Coalminer. prices are gonna go, once the economy stabilizes.
No doubt the jobs will eventually come back. But in the meanwhile the huge pay increases will slow to a crawl. My whole team would get a pay increase after every defection. Now upper management doesn't blink an eye. With all the easy money gone I now have to work hard for huge pay increases.
:sadcam:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I work at a $500milly Software company with 2k employees and doing a wave as we speak.

We took a huge investment at the start of Covid, bought 4 companies and added 1k people…..and messed up our margins and our books.

Might already be mentioned in here, but it’s all governed by the Rule of 40.

A grade = 40% or better Year over Year growth and 40% or better margins

B grade = one or the other.

C grade = neither A or B and now your laying people off.