Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Other companies found new revenue streams and are gonna replace or restructure their weaker performing non-critical departments with these.

One thing that did happen though, was companies realized that tech was no longer a cost center or line item on a spreadsheet that they need to reduce because they could not justify the expense, but it’s now a critical part of business.
AI sector is booming right now

People are gonna lose jobs, but unless we get a full blown recession, most of this is overblown.

As long as you have an in demand skillset and an emergency fund to float you during the job hunt, you’ll be fine.
it is overblown. the unemployment rate is still at record lows. like you said the ones with skills are finding new jobs quickly

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
fukk, the , frail shyt.
Cause by the time y'all get your jobs back, you'll have to weigh my money with the scale they weigh the whales with.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Healthcare you may not get bonuses but job security is oogd
Yeah healthcare one of the safest professions.

I'm in tech and no way I want an A.I handling anything a nurse or doctor does. If anything only as a tool for them (and only for processing data).

Other industries act like they do, but no other field requires a human touch like healthcare does.

Healthcare employees should try to take their employers to the cleaners and demand higher pay.

There is actually a need for every single one of them. It's a straight up emergency and mess when hospitals get slightly understaffed.

Safest higher-paying career imo if you can do the work.

Last edited: