Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Coding camps are still a thing :picard:

I've learned to code using free sites as well as tiktok, instagram and youtube :mjlol:

I always looked at bootcamps and people who buy weight loss supplements or fad diets. You still have to go to the gym in order to see significant progress.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

It's so funny considering maybe the single best company in the world right now, on the cutting edge and worth the 3rd most is 100% remote and has zero plans to go back into the office.

That's a company that manufactures a physical product too (I know the design is done on software).

Salesforce is 100% software based. There is no reason whatsoever for the software team to be in-office.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's so funny considering maybe the single best company in the world right now, on the cutting edge and worth the 3rd most is 100% remote and has zero plans to go back into the office.

That's a company that manufactures a physical product too (I know the design is done on software).

Salesforce is 100% software based. There is no reason whatsoever for the software team to be in-office.

Salesforce is crap too. Hate using it. Slow as fukk.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

I been telling everyone who will listen :shaq2: . What they don't seem to get is that RTO pushes out the top talent that knows they'll have no trouble landing a new gig. Then eventually it pushes out the mid tier talent when they realize the sky is falling. Quality is going to drop like a rock and these companies are going to be scrambling to figure out why.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I been telling everyone who will listen :shaq2: . What they don't seem to get is that RTO pushes out the top talent that knows they'll have no trouble landing a new gig. Then eventually it pushes out the mid tier talent when they realize the sky is falling. Quality is going to drop like a rock and these companies are going to be scrambling to figure out why.
Gives people like me job security to help find “replacement” talent :skip:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

remote jobs competition is fierce. most will settle for hybrid

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
The key is to evaluate your situation and to see how others in the organization are being treated. Are people being laid off or not promoted. Is there any upward mobility. If not then yeah job hop. But don't job hop just chasing salary if you are in a good company that has good future potential.

Not every company out here is shytty. The one I'm at now is pretty good with how it treats employees so I haven't been in a hurry to leave even when frustrated. Our layoffs last year were the first time in like 20 years.

Do we work at the same company? :ohhh: