Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
yeah it's like you can be a fitness trainer and make the same.

Is it because the guys from India demanded less pay or what?

The United States salaries in coding dwarfs every other country.

When I was looking into relocating to Ghana, the average pay is anywhere from $20,000 - $50,000 a year tops on average.

These six figure tech jobs are over inflated and have played a key factor in driving inflation. Especially when you look at all the hiring these tech companies were doing in 2021.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

When I was looking into relocating to Ghana, the average pay is anywhere from $20,000 - $50,000 a year tops on average.

These six figure tech jobs are over inflated and have played a key factor in driving inflation. Especially when you look at all the hiring these tech companies were doing in 2021.

Last time I was in Ghana I was trying to use an app called Bolt it's like their Uber. Probably the most shytty app I've used in a minute. Wouldn't let you add your credit card info.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Out this thread buddy.

:camby:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Last time I was in Ghana I was trying to use an app called Bolt it's like their Uber. Probably the most shytty app I've used in a minute. Wouldn't let you add your credit card info.
You know what’s crazy I’ve been using apps in the US like DoorDash and have noticed things they need to fix up or ways to enhance it…

Makes me consider how little is really being put into these apps because they are straight up leaving money on the table

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Out this thread buddy.

:camby:

But it's true :mjlol:

One weeks pay for a coder in this country is like a months pay for someone in India or Africa.

And a broke Indian with a $140 laptop and a wifi connection will learn that shyt because they got time on their hands and way more at stake.

Why did you think they all try to come here :manny:

The cloud and zoom made the shyt that much easier.

The tech industry hasn't caught on in a lot of countries like it has in this country yet. High paying jobs are usually in government or medicine.