Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
But the economy is great! GDP! Jobs!

Foh this the hardest time to get a job in tech since the Great Recession:beli:

For those of us who weren't of age during the Recession, this better be a wake up call to change habits and not get stuck having to work for someone forever. Most of us were young during the Recession so even though we saw people impacted, being an observer and going through something are still very different.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
For those of us who weren't of age during the Recession, this better be a wake up call to change habits and not get stuck having to work for someone forever. Most of us were young during the Recession so even though we saw people impacted, being an observer and going through something are still very different.
And I'd say PTSD from the Recession is actually contributing to the tough economy. Everyone with jobs is constantly interviewing for a new position just to keep those interview skills sharp and to not be caught with their pants down when these companies eventually do more cuts and they're the ones impacted. It's a terrible cycle.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And I'd say PTSD from the Recession is actually contributing to the tough economy. Everyone with jobs is constantly interviewing for a new position just to keep those interview skills sharp and to not be caught with their pants down.

yeah, and I think with this generation of folks who aren't having kids, lotta folks just say they rather check out than continuously live in a state of dread.

2030 and beyond if going to be a shyt show, and this is probably going to be our last chance these next few years to eliminate debt and shift to minimalism.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I been outta work… save us Biden :sadcam::feedme:
giphy-3-1-40.gif

morris

Superstar
Daps
Dunno if I should start a separate thread but here goes:

Anyone here have CSM (Customer/Client Success Manager) experience willing to work for $65K?
If so send me your resume (please remove your personal info-->even employer info if you feel like it)

For full transparency, I was accepted back in December and was hit with a hiring freeze. I am working on other interviews for significantly higher pay so will forego this opportunity.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Dunno if I should start a separate thread but here goes:

Anyone here have CSM (Customer/Client Success Manager) experience willing to work for $65K?
If so send me your resume (please remove your personal info-->even employer info if you feel like it)

For full transparency, I was accepted back in December and was hit with a hiring freeze. I am working on other interviews for significantly higher pay so will forego this opportunity.

Damn...When it rains ...

Another one. As I am working on closing a deal (wish me luck) I am foregoing another "possible" opportunity:
A FT role as Associate Manager, Customer Experience (fully remote) for $25.72 per hour

If you have the skills/experience, feel free to send me your resume without personal info and I will DM you the person's email.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
People who laugh at, or hate on people using social media platforms to make non-conventional money need to wake up! These jobs ain't loyal and losing one can tear your world a part.

I've been watching the job market for decades and it's real bleak out here. There's zero security in most fields. Better get good at something and bet on yourself!