Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Lazy apply, teal is good but lazy is better

Make sure to talk to kumar or dupender on chat and ask for a discount code and make it seem dire. Got $20 off the $130 version to make it basically the same as their basic package

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lazy apply, teal is good but lazy is better

Make sure to talk to kumar or dupender on chat and ask for a discount code and make it seem dire. Got $20 off the $130 version to make it basically the same as their basic package

Does it work with Greenhouse.io, Lever.co, and AshbyHQ?

The video on the site only shows LinkedIn easy apply and applications within Indeed.

I need to see a video of the automation on Greenhouse.io, Lever.co, and AshbyHQ platforms. From what I noticed, the best companies and jobs use those platforms.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Does it work with Greenhouse.io, Lever.co, and AshbyHQ?

The video on the site only shows LinkedIn easy apply and applications within Indeed.

I need to see a video of the automation on Greenhouse.io, Lever.co, and AshbyHQ platforms. From what I noticed, the best companies and jobs use those platforms.
Like I said, it hammers the fk out of easy apply for indeed and LinkedIn. If you start “targeting” companies it’s not automated but it will fill out info whenever it sees fields you’ve already prefilled on lazy so it speeds up the process a ton.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, it hammers the fk out of easy apply for indeed and LinkedIn. If you start “targeting” companies it’s not automated but it will fill out info whenever it sees fields you’ve already prefilled on lazy so it speeds up the process a ton.

Got it...
90% of the applications and jobs I'm interested in use those 3 recruiting platforms

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

I missed this little nugget earlier.

'These new layoffs are in addition to the 10,000 from January, a spokesperson said".

"LinkedIn is now ramping up hiring in India, according to the person familiar with the matter".

A lot of these big companies are headed by Indian CEOs and their loyalty is to their country first and foremost. most of the tech departments at big companies are 80% Indian and the vast majority of the off-shoring is going over there as well.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
That dude is a commercial business real estate CEO so of course he wants people back in office and to go back to what it was.

People still aren't going back in though :mjgrin: :umad:

Dude here basically summed it up :heh: :mjlol:

The guy is simply a loudmouth tbh, I wouldn't put anything of merit to what he's saying. 50% unemployment rate? the world has never been anywhere near that. Dude talking all out his ass.

Sounds like wishful thinking from a CEO more than anything. Smart business people won't follow that model because they know if their company has a shyt reputation, then unless they're breaking open the bank nobody will want to work there.

No reason to get spooked over someone like that. They don't know wtf they talking about. Only people I feel bad for are his employees who don't want to be there but are having a tough time finding something else.

Only like 1 building in NY is converting from an office to homes 160 water street

Spence

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these big companies are headed by Indian CEOs and their loyalty is to their country first and foremost. most of the tech departments at big companies are 80% Indian and the vast majority of the off-shoring is going over there as well.
Well it doesn’t hurt they pay Kumar in sandwiches compared to American salaries and benefits. Their tech sector is burgeoning though and only getting better.

Nigeria has Cyber on LOCK. Almost everyone of their graduates I see coming out that country has a CISA upon graduation so they’ve really cornered that market and owned the space for the last decade. It was a very savvy move on their part.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Amazon, JPM, and Meta recruiters hit me up recently. No 3rd party recruiters though. Hired , who I got multiple offers through last time around, said my profile is hot and in demand and I should try again. My boss boss recently said our team is understaffed for our roadmap but it's unlikely we get help anytime soon. So I guess that's good. They really squeezing juice from us though, with expectations and responsibilities. Can't do nothing about it in this market though and I'm too busy (and frankly tired of) to even do interview prep or leetcoding anyway
Must be nice :to: