Teams everyone hyped up but you knew they wasn't gonna win shyt

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Detroit handled you 4 games to 1 with three of the wins by double-digits, and you're bytching that a player who was out there 30+ minutes a game wasn't in perfect health. You're bytching that a 40yo man was playing hurt. Sorry, that's whiny as fukk. Malone was 40 fukking years old and retired the second the season ended, you get what you get. Kobe was gonna get goaded into hero-ball and Malone was gonna get handled by Sheed no matter how healthy he was. fukk, y'all KNOW Kobe ain't passing the ball to Malone at that point in the season anyway with what was going on between them.

And that same Detroit team was 1 point away from winning the title in 2005. They were some suspect officiating away from beating the Heat and going to the Finals (where they probably beat the Mavs) in 2006. It took an all-time great game from LBJ to keep them from getting a rematch with the Spurs in 2007. And then played a hard-fought ECF against the Celtics (every single game was decided by single-digits) in 2008, putting up a much better fight than your Lakers did.

It's just dumb that you claimed you knew they wouldn't win anything, when not only did they win a title but they then proved for five straight years that they were a legit contender and it wasn't no fluke.

I don’t give a fukk. I’m biased. If we wasn’t injured we win those titles. Them teams was slaw fr and they never won again, fluke ass nikkaz just became fake boogeymen for Bron to eventually beat up on. fukk your information it’s GOAT franchise nikka. :birdman:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
The NFL isn’t the NBA..they actually have parity. It’s harder to win in the NFL. No matter when Aaron got his ring, he’s still one of the best of all time
That’s why he underachieved because he has goat talent and is among the best of all time. How does he stack up against other great QBs

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wish they had given D Rose a solid second option during those years.
After watching the Heat get to focus their entire defense on Rose because he was the only guy that could create, we went and signed the corpse of Rip Hamilton.:francis:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Memphis college basketball team with all the 5 stars they brought in. I still knew they wasn’t gone do shyt

I knew the Trailblazers wasn’t gone do shyt after they traded for Whiteside. Some people after the playoffs last year really thought they was one move away from being real contenders :russ: