Teams everyone hyped up but you knew they wasn't gonna win shyt

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Whatever year the packers lost like one game...

I said they would lose in the 1st round of the playoffs... weeks before it happened.

I believe they lost to the giants who eventually won the superbowl if I'm not mistaken
I am a Packers fan but I was worried AF that this would happen that year. If our offense wasn’t clicking and our defense wasn’t getting turnovers, we would get exposed. That defense was the definition of bend but don’t break, and pray for a key turnover or two per game.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That bum ass Knicks squad when they got Melo,Joakim,D.Rose and B Jennings all on the same team :mjlol: nikkas thought they really was about to do something :russ:

Also The 2018-19 Celtics I knew Kyrie overrated cancerous ass was gon fukk that squad up:yeshrug:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
That bum ass Knicks squad when they got Melo,Joakim,D.Rose and B Jennings all on the same team :mjlol: nikkas thought they really was about to do something :russ:

Also The 2018-19 Celtics I knew Kyrie overrated cancerous ass was gon fukk that squad up:yeshrug:

Celtics been to the conference finals w multiple times in the last five years with IT and Kemba. Then didn't make it with Kyrie
:lolbron:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
2 time league MVP
Super bowl champion
Super bowl MVP
2 time All-Pro
8 time pro bowl
Highest QB rating in NFL history for his career and for a season..

that’s an underachiever to you?
:dwillhuh:

Since that Super Bowl he's 6-7 in the playoffs, including 0-3 in the NFCCG, with a postseason passer rating of 94.1 and an NFCCG passer rating of 81.5, way down from his overall postseason passer rating of 100 and regular season passer rating of 102.6...

A decade ago literally nobody would have predicted Rodgers to have just one title and a losing playoff record since the SB, and a losing NFCCG record. He's an underachiever relative to expectations placed on him back then...