Teams everyone hyped up but you knew they wasn't gonna win shyt

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Since that Super Bowl he's 6-7 in the playoffs, including 0-3 in the NFCCG, with a postseason passer rating of 94.1 and an NFCCG passer rating of 81.5, way down from his overall postseason passer rating of 100 and regular season passer rating of 102.6...

A decade ago literally nobody would have predicted Rodgers to have just one title and a losing playoff record since the SB, and a losing NFCCG record. He's an underachiever relative to expectations placed on him back then...

but look who they placed around him bruh..just this past draft, they draft a fukkin QB instead of a position player.

I wish Matt Ryan pie ass can lead the Falcons to as many NFCCG as Rodgers has for Green Bay.

His ratings are still amazing man you talking like he has some ratings in the 60s & 70s :russ:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The 2015 Carolina Panthers. Led the league in turnover differential and it was a matter of time when they'd come back to earth. Just so happened to be in the Superbowl.

The 2020 Los Angeles Clippers. They can't even stop players from leaving the bubble. I've stated my reasons numerous times why they won't win.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
4 and 5 position can be taken advantage of by nuggets and lakers

They don't really present matchup issues.

Outside of kawhi and pg they have pick your poison one sided players who will either score or defend but not both.

But we will see. I have Lakers, bucks, nuggets being able to beat them

@shadowking
:manny:

Look what type of numbers were run up against their 4/5 slot. And the team I thought could beat them