Teams everyone hyped up but you knew they wasn't gonna win shyt

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
A lot of fantastic choices, I’ll go with the rivers led San Diego super chokers (:dame:), and the clipshyts in any era and time period.

Even tho they won the 08 Celtics and 04 Pistons would never have won if GOAT franchise didn’t have injuries and it shows cuz neither of them won shyt after that....:ufdup:

Last edited:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
For some strange reason I didn’t feel good about the warriors going into that Toronto series, even though I had initially picked them. Something felt...off and this is when It was believed KD could comeback

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The 2015 Carolina Panthers. Led the league in turnover differential and it was a matter of time when they'd come back to earth. Just so happened to be in the Superbowl.

The 2020 Los Angeles Clippers. They can't even stop players from leaving the bubble. I've stated my reasons numerous times why they won't win.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cowboys every year.

Yo im a cowboys fan and this shyt is the truth. All my fellow fans hyping up this year talkin about how stacked we are and with a new coach we're super bowl bound. They never learn . :mjlol:

There's something about the culture in dallas that doesn't breed success