Team #GMB, y'all about to be 100-1 (UPDATE: I Proposed and she said YES)

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Don't realize it's a marathon, not a sprint ass nikka :pachaha:

We've been together for years breh, I wasn't jumping into this with haste. Most these marriages that are fukked aren't done with thought and really getting to know the partner. We've been through ups and downs, there is no surprises between us

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Time for you nikkas to take this L. Going to keep it simple, just going to her workplace when she's on call this weekend and just ask, no frills. She doesn't like the big showcase and elaborate BS, real down to earth ride or die girl :mjcry:

Can't wait to say I have a fiancée :spurs:

Bruh you know that #GMB never loses.....the rules are set up for them to always win like the hero in a action movie.

I been married for years and even if my wife and I never divorce #GMB still wins because someday one of us gonna leave this earth and leave the other behind.....so #GMB is set to always win :mjcry:.

#GMB like a program glitch that won't die......jokers like roaches B.......they were here before we came and gonna be here when we leave this place.:sadcam:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I been married for years and even if my wife and I never divorce #GMB still wins because someday one of us gonna leave this earth and leave the other behind.....so #GMB is set to always win :mjcry:.

nah breh, you got the ultimate W with that, a true life partner till the death while #GMB collecting the L everyday being alone

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
The irony of OP having a known cuckold on his avi when he's about to propose :wow::mjlol::francis: