She finally gave you some play and agreed to a date...

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Dudes would be shocked if social media was released in the mid 80s when the crack era hit and hip hop took off

Faith, mary j, yoyo, etc etc whole slut adventures would have been out in the streets

Like i said there’s no difference between the women back 30 years ago to the ones today.. just social media has put out every chick and dude business

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Just cause she can't get off don't mean you can't. I'm not fukking her to make her feel good. Let the next man have that.
:camby:
-I actually enjoy the reaction of the woman I'm fukking so a dead fish is worthless to me. I don't even wanna get off, she can kick rocks.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Man, we grown...that "Body count" shyt don't matter when you damn near 40... don't matter at all really.

I respect the ones who "Fcked mad Nyggas" cause they got that shyt out they system and know WTF they like and want... No figuring shyt out.

She with you then she likes YOU for you

:yeshrug:
No.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
She literally said it's why she is what she is now. She said it!!!!!!
There are some guys out there struggling with Erectile Disfuntion, Faith Evens been Fckin since she was a child and Dyck don't do nothing for her nomore...

Sounds like a match made in heaven me!
Win win situation

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
True...but they didnt start it.
When they gained that autonomy they had the opportunity to reset the rules of engagement. They did for certain things, but not that. So in a modern context, they did start it. Especially since the "standard" for financial courtship has raised while their reciprocation has dropped.

They've established that men are supposed to accept the same or less for more expenditure.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here’s the thing:

If she “finally” accepts the date, she wasn’t that into you in the first place. This is why brehs have problems with women. Too many are chasing the women who didn’t want them. You have to choose a woman who wants you. You shouldn’t have to do all that on a first date.

Some women play hard to get.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's funny is if a dude said "I used to fukk mad girls"... the reaction would be different. Wouldn't phase any women...and frankly would intrigue a good number of them. Basically, a man would not lower their value in the eyes of women. But in the eyes of men...a woman's value would drop if she came out and stated she was getting plowed on the daily.

....interesting

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
What's funny is if a dude said "I used to fukk mad girls"... the reaction would be different. Wouldn't phase any women...and frankly would intrigue a good number of them. Basically, a man would not lower their value in the eyes of women. But in the eyes of men...a woman's value would drop if she came out and stated she was getting plowed on the daily.

....interesting
One of the many ways men and women are different...

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby:
-I actually enjoy the reaction of the woman I'm fukking so a dead fish is worthless to me. I don't even wanna get off, she can kick rocks.

That just means you won't fukk her twice. I've never had that was so bad I just went :hubie: and just left.

Grind it out. Smack her ass. If your hand don't do nothing get the belt. But y'all only talk about freak offs. She ain't supposed to just give you a reaction you have to elicit a reaction from her.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
tenor.gif