She finally gave you some play and agreed to a date...

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I know this is a foreign concept but you should really go out on a date to have fun & enjoy yourself with the company of a woman, not to impress a woman. If it doesn't work out long term, you've lost nothing.

Too many men treating dating as if they're paying for a prostitute or a tit for that thing (ie: I pay for dinner and entertainment, you give me sex) when you should just enjoy the company and getting to know a woman you're attracted to.
You can do that without going all out. And women started the "money spent = sex given" concept.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, we grown...that "Body count" shyt don't matter when you damn near 40... don't matter at all really.

I respect the ones who "Fcked mad Nyggas" cause they got that shyt out they system and know WTF they like and want... No figuring shyt out.

She with you then she likes YOU for you

:yeshrug:

That’s true too.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
And that's exactly why you never go all out on the first date......you literally have no idea who this woman is and if you'll even want a date #2.

Don’t even ask for a date. Ask if she wants to kick it. Then you take her out with you while running errands. She feels safe going to familiar stores with you and this is your opportunity to scope her out without spending unnecessary money.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Thats a line i wont cross, i wish her healing in her trauma but as a grown man with responsibilities and issues to shoulder, i cant get involve with a woman with such baggage.
She didn't say she had baggage.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, we grown...that "Body count" shyt don't matter when you damn near 40... don't matter at all really.

I respect the ones who "Fcked mad Nyggas" cause they got that shyt out they system and know WTF they like and want... No figuring shyt out.

She with you then she likes YOU for you

:yeshrug:
Yeah honestly I was :manny: about that because like you said it doesn't matter and its a lot of chicks who just aint sayin it out loud.

I was more :picard: about chasing the chick and then renting cars and shyt. We not even getting to the dinner if it take all that.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
So she really just told the whole world that her pusșy is blew out?

12748-33bd22197cfb56bbeaee469097c08db6.jpg