She finally gave you some play and agreed to a date...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, nore has the funniest facial expression in the business:russ:

Thatā€™s what makes the clip so funny. The reaction of the crowd and Nore looking confused, uncomfortable and disgusted all at the same time. šŸ˜‚

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
You know the answer to this question already, so to keep it simple, going somewhere that can produce a $800 tab, or even less than half of that.

I don't because we're all in different places in life financially. Dating is essentially introducing a woman to your world......I'm not taking a chick to Chilli's because I'm not going to Chilli's in my daily life.

I've spent $200 going out to eat by myself. I've spent $400 on dates to restaurants like say Carbone or Peter Lugers.......to one of my friends, that's going all out as he said he has never spent more than $150 on a date. For me, I'm simply living life and enjoying what I like to do, for someone else that might be going all out.

You do realize, there's people taking women on vacation as a first date? People are taking women to courtside seats at basketball games, out of the country on FIRST DATES because at the end of the day, people want to enjoy life which whatever means they have.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I don't because we're all in different places in life financially. Dating is essentially introducing a woman to your world......I'm not taking a chick to Chilli's because I'm not going to Chilli's in my daily life.

I've spent $200 going out to eat by myself. I've spent $400 on dates to restaurants like say Carbone or Peter Lugers.......to one of my friends, that's going all out as he said he has never spent more than $150 on a date. For me, I'm simply living life and enjoying what I like to do, for someone else that might be going all out.

You do realize, there's people taking women on vacation as a first date? People are taking women to courtside seats at basketball games, out of the country on FIRST DATES because at the end of the day, people want to enjoy life which whatever means they have.
And all that is "going all out" on a first date.

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I stopped getting hyped about early dates a long time ago. I need to see you at least 5 times before u real to me.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
And all that is "going all out" on a first date.

So basically you're telling me to just take women to get water ice, ice cream of coffee because you're scared to get played or hurt?

I like doing nice things so when I meet a woman I like or am interested in, I want to share those experiences with her. It may or may not workout.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So basically you're telling me to just take women to get water ice, ice cream of coffee because you're scared to get played or hurt?
After dropping $200 and $400 personal dining examples, and vacations and courtside seats for others, you jump to the other extreme of ice cream and coffee :comeon:

This is exactly why I said you knew the answer.