Team #GMB, y'all about to be 100-1 (UPDATE: I Proposed and she said YES)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Showed up at midnight, just a couple hours after her nightshift started. I told her I was going out with my patnahs that night so she was surprised to see me. When I told her to come with me to the break room she asked me why I looked nervous. I grabbed her hand, before I could even get on one knee or start saying what I wanted I started to choking up, couldn't get a damn word out :mjcry: She started to cry because she knew what was going down and so did all the other residents and the nurses. I threw my speech in the bushes and just asked and she said yes :blessed:

:wow:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Time for you nikkas to take this L. Going to keep it simple, just going to her workplace when she's on call this weekend and just ask, no frills. She doesn't like the big showcase and elaborate BS, real down to earth ride or die girl :mjcry:

Can't wait to say I have a fiancée :spurs:

Counting ya eggs early huh. Nikka made this before even proposing :wow:

You really think #GMB is by nikkaz that CAN'T get married. Nikka I'm dodging womens proposals :dead:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Counting ya eggs early huh. Nikka made this before even proposing :wow:

You really think #GMB is by nikkaz that CAN'T get married. Nikka I'm dodging womens proposals :dead:

I'm in too good a mood to say anything negative, whatever makes you happy breh :win:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm in too good a mood to say anything negative, whatever makes you happy breh :win:
I didn't say nothing negative to you breh. Just don't preemptive stunt on team #GMB before even getting a yes is all I said.

#GMB is about exercising caution and making the right choices not being anti marriage for the sake of it.

Hope you choose the right one :mjpls:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another one bites the proverbial bullet. Don't say we didn't try to warn you:ufdup:
#GMB