*** teachers threatened me with police at my daughters new school..

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Went to sign my daughter up for her new school district.I fill all the paper work out.I see the enrollment card asks for her race. :youngsabo: I put human down and turn it in.The bytch erases it and asks me to fill it in correctly. :ld: I take it back and write HUMAN again then give it back.She asks me is there a problem with the question.I said yes.My daughter is 5 her race don't even matter she is here to learn not to be pre judged by her race.It makes no difference what race she is .Didn't your people say this is a post race Amerikkka? :smugfavre:

bytch says ok.Comes back with the Principal and he introduces himself and starts explaining to me the importance of the state knowing the race of the child.They then give me another paper with 2 options.White or Black basically.So I make my own option. 3 HUMAN :youngsabo:

He tells me if I cant fill the paper out correctly I should leave or maybe they could have the police help me leave.I take the paper back and take pictures and tell him maybe my lawyer could help me retire early. :smugbiden:

They apologized and tried to explain, but I just stopped him and let him know he was told old to be explaining himself to me.I have a meeting with the School Board on the 3rd.:steviej:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Your going to end up filling in the race or someone is going to tell its ok you dont have to and they will do it for you.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:comeon: why are u :troll: the school system breh

Question: what is your race? What is your daughters race? And don't give me that "human race" shyt :beli:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:wtf:...That shyt is prolly required to get census info on the school

Do you put "human" down when you filling out a job application?

...stop c00nin and embarassing your children

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh@ fukkin with your daughters education. smh@ your being proud of this...you better teach your daughter about race before someone else does.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
:comeon: why are u :troll: the school system breh

Question: what is your race? What is your daughters race? And don't give me that "human race" shyt :beli:

I'm black and my girl is messican:yeshrug:

pretty much:mjpls:

the system:323435353425
overly sensitive angry black man:0

Actually un like most parents I know and WILL request her records once a year.And if there is ANYTHING I don't like I will request a hearing and have it removed because its my RIGHT as a parent.

Point blank brehs.This is my daughter and her race don't matter when she going to school.Period.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
be cautious with how you treat the staff at your daughter's school. you're not there to protect her all the time and they could take out their frustration with you on her. in ways that she or you may not even be aware of. just saying...