Teacher humiliates student who was sleeping in class

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Y'all nikkas really gonna pretend that somebody standing in front of him on his desk and messing with him and the nikka not waking up is normal.

Boy look like he on dogfood but let's focus on the teacher though. Y'all gonna be looking crazy in a few years when young black folks start ODing like the white folks.
Teacher should have called the nurse. Not all that extra shyt she was doing for the crowd. Only a c00n or CAC can’t see the stupidity in what the adult was doing.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What’s pseudo pro black about being uncomfortable with a white woman putting her hands on a black child :gucci:

This site really needs to take care of these white trolls.

The father didn't have a problem with it pu$$y, and he wants her to keep her job. Only folks uncomfortable is extra sensitive souls like yourself. I seriously question how some of you manage throughout the day looking at threads like this :mjlol: Just cry and whine over everything.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The father didn't have a problem with it pu$$y, and he wants her to keep her job. Only folks uncomfortable is extra sensitive souls like yourself. I seriously question how some of you manage throughout the day looking at threads like this :mjlol: Just cry and whine over everything.

So you advocate for Teachers putting feet on students who could be asleep due to no rest and or medical issues STANDING ON DESKS?!?!:mindblown::what:

How about I put my foot on your kids head... :stopitslime:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Well, she's about to get fired and he'll graduate without knowing how to read.

Good Job, Liberals!!!

:snooze:

EDIT: Getting negged for this post is funny. Cats must attend(ed) the same school as the kid in the video since they can't read, either.​

Only know of one demographic that uses liberal in a derogatory manner :scust:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

So you advocate for Teachers putting feet on students who could be asleep due to no rest and or medical issues STANDING ON DESKS?!?!:mindblown::what:

How about I put my foot on your kids head... :stopitslime:

Number one my kid would never be nodding off in class anyway. Some of us are concerned about raising our children to grow up and be respectable adults. Can't say the same for the rest of you.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Rigamortus said:
Only know of one demographic that uses liberal in a derogatory manner :scust:

ALL Black people should since they're worse than Republicans and Democrats COMBINED as far as we're concerned.

Everything they've done has made our community worse and they refuse to take responsibility for the mess THEY created.​

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I remember I passed out in science class in 8th grade, when I woke up everyone was just looking at me & started clapping

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Number one my kid would never be nodding off in class anyway. Some of us are concerned about raising our children to grow up and be respectable adults. Can't say the same for the rest of you.

Answer my fukking question..... would you allow me to put my foot on your kids head.... it's yes or no.... :stopitslime:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
U sound stupid as shyt! You can’t control what ur child does every second .. no parent or child is perfect. U never know what’s going on in someone else’s household either. Not in a position to judge. . Nodding off in class ? Rest of us? U got some nerve. Who the fuk raised you? Should have spit u out, ur worthless to black society. I can tell off top.