Teacher caught hugging up on a student!

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:ld: Now that I look at it, he was trying to get them to stop what they were doing. The shorter clip made it look really sexual…

Meh, it wasn't THAT bad. He hugged her then let go. I thought they was in class cuddling or some shyt. That ain't some shyt to send him to prison for.
:dwillhuh: Smh

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Stop… They were playing music in class and they were about to make a video. He wasn’t thinking but he walked up behind her and grabbed her and once she stopped, he headed towards the phone motioning for dude to cut it out. He still looked drunk and maybe that impacted his situational awareness but that wasn’t a sexual come up from behind hug.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He hugged her and then let go. nikkas in here acting like he whipped his dikk out and slapped her cross the forehead or some shyt. :russ:

He shouldn’t have hugged her PERIOD. He’s the adult in the situation. If I caught a grown ass man coming from behind my daughter and hugging her in that manner i’d trying to chop his head off. That shyt was in no way defensible for an ADULT to act that way.

Teachers shouldn’t be touching these kids except for specific reasons like breaking up fights, saving their lives, or demonstrating some sort of physical activity for school approved P.E. Functions.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Stop… They were playing music in class and they were about to make a video. He wasn’t thinking but he walked up behind her and grabbed her and once she stopped, he headed towards the phone motioning for dude to cut it out. He still looked drunk and maybe that impacted his situational awareness but that wasn’t a sexual come up from behind hug.

An inebriated teacher coming from behind a child and hugging her:gucci: this shyt is all types of wrong