Teacher caught hugging up on a student!

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
naw, I originally saw a much shorter clip and tried to guess the context of it like everyone else. I made a "best case scenario" guess and I was wrong. :manny:
Nah if it was shorter than 5 second u could still be able to tell he wasn't helping her..more like helping himself to her..I would have u on a hood watch list if I knew u in real life

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
:whoa:You never know Breh.

But yeah he deserves to be immediately fired and investigated
There is no situation where what he did was justified. I could see if it was a situation where a kid is sad and they're giving them a comforting hug but that's not what this is. That was not a heartwarming comforting hug. That's the type of hug you give your girl when she cooking or washing the dishes. Pedo shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:dahell:

Spooky :scust:

But could be innocent :manny:

That’s why as a teacher you can’t be too nice and friendly with your students. These kids and parents are always looking for a come up.

He does look creepy tho :patrice:

There’s NOTHING innocent about the way he was holding that young girl. The fukk is wrong with some of ya’ll heathens:wtf:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
nikka got lost in the moment and forgot where he was at...:gucci:
Why was he just hugged up with her in the middle of the classroom

:gucci:
Yeah he seems too comfortable holding her like that in front of the rest of the class. It’s very strange—I think he forgot where he was for a moment, like you said. My question is, what was the class doing? It doesn’t seem like the class was being managed or taught anything. I wonder if he was a substitute teacher.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Yeah he seems too comfortable holding her like that in front of the rest of the class. It’s very strange—I think he forgot where he was for a moment, like you said. My question is, what was the class doing? It doesn’t seem like the class was being managed or taught anything. I wonder if he was a substitute teacher.
He was a substitute teacher and he was fired.

husto

Rookie
Daps
Hopefully she can just laugh it off as him being some creepy old dude