T'challa aka The Black Panther continues to bring cacs into wakanda.... update this nikka dumb

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Scarlett Johansson being in front of the Dora Milaje makes me want to vomit.

Otherwise, can't wait.

Daps
nikkas love living in fantasy because the real world is too harsh for them. They aren’t ready for it, and immerse themselves with fiction created by white Jews :dead:

Not even mad at them. It's an insanity that shields many of us from the truth and its horrors. We want to believe our children are being raised in the world reflected on that screen. Tariq talked about the "baby c00ns" of our era in this week's podcast. A lot of them don't even know they're c00ning and think they're "woke." :francis:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I really enjoyed this film but the ending of BP really p|ssed me off! This fool really went to the UN and exposed Wakanda and their technological advances to the whole world knowing how these western countries stay with their expliotation and pillaging. Now's he's bringing bullsh|t to his doorstep and watch how his people end up being the majority of people killed in this next avengers film. Muthafuka shoulda stayed in the shadows or better yet, created his own AN (African Nations) governmental organisation. Fukk the rest of the world.

Movie is produced by Disney, it’s laughable how black folk want to claim this as a black movie, nikka was a c00n like Obama, bowing down to cacs