T'challa aka The Black Panther continues to bring cacs into wakanda.... update this nikka dumb

Daps
I'm kind of over the Black Panther craze. While I appreciate the opportunity for many of our young ones to observe a positive depiction of black excellence on screen, the thrill was fleeting, leaving me once I saw how so many of us are vicariously living through a film that is making its white financiers wealthy while we continue to be tormented in the real world. Not to take anything away from the people who enjoy the film.

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Yoooooo, nikka shaking his hand with white inperalists and welcoming them with open arm but would kill Killmonger in a heartbeat when he brought him the body of KLaue. I see you Disney :deadmanny:

You know they had to throw some undertones of :mjpls: to counterbalance the black excellence on display.

Make the dude who wants to help blk ppl worldwide be the villain huh :mjpls:

Have the "villain" kill blk women without a second thought huh :mjpls:

Need the help of a "colonizer" to defeat said "villain" :mjpls:

But ofc the colonizer was not alone, teamed up with a blk woman to ensure that "evil negroe" would not be successful :mjpls::skip::beli:

:mjpls::wtb:

Enjoyed the movie, but Disney thought it could be slick with the :mjpls:

Still caught it , tho:wtb::mjpls:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm kind of over the Black Panther craze. While I appreciate the opportunity for many of our young ones to observe a positive depiction of black excellence on screen, the thrill was fleeting, leaving me once I saw how so many of us are vicariously living through a film that is making its white financiers wealthy while we continue to be tormented in the real world. Not to take anything away from the people who enjoy the film.
:mjpls:
I don't think i'll ever get tired of postive portrayals of black people on screen.

Daps
:mjpls:
I don't think i'll ever get tired of postive portrayals of black people on screen.

Blacks getting bombed in Austin. Black families getting redlined thanks to the recent repeal of Dodd Frank. I think black people clapping and celebrating Black Panther looks funny, given how shyt is looking in the real world. If Black Panther were a black financed and distributed film, I might feel differently.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Blacks getting bombed in Austin. Black families getting redlined thanks to the recent repeal of Dodd Frank. I think black people clapping and celebrating Black Panther looks funny, given how shyt is looking in the real world. If Black Panther were a black financed and distributed film, I might feel differently.
You're right,
considering all the stuff that's going on, we should definitely go back to portraying black people as rapist's and criminals in every other film appearance again.
:rudy:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
We ready for you:tchallascust2:

Word to @Ironman :bpsalute:
We know we have at least one advantage. We have what he wants he'll come to us
f6cb201f-de83-4dab-ab79-522fa8fe064c_zpsgv4hto1h.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

That facebook breh fishing for fake outrage lol

We already know T'Challa leads the charge while Steve and Bucky are falling in line.

original.gif

tumblr_p5ovp1M2hr1t34bgdo4_400.gif

tumblr_p06pm2iz8l1ueflqxo9_r1_540.gif

Outrider-army-1.gif

T-Challa-avengers-infinity-war-1-and-2-40877499-500-208.gif

T'Challa should be the leader of the Avengers with the resources he is providing.

That's likely with the way he's been set-up these last few films. And min you, black panther and this Infinity movie were filmed pretty much back to back... so this was before Marvel/Disney realized BP would be their biggest box office draw of all their characters.

They gon double down on T'Challa and Shuri