T'challa aka The Black Panther continues to bring cacs into wakanda.... update this nikka dumb

Daps
Last edited:

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
:mjpls: Keep thinking these pyrrhic victories are helping our community when we have no allies, live behind enemy lines, and are currently enjoying a median wealth of a couple dollars. A lot of us wanted to wring some pleasure from the torment we suffer in, find a silver lining to enjoy for just a brief moment before the hell of being black in America resumes. And I empathize with them, clearly, even going so far as to applaud its success and what that meant for the children viewing it. But I'm past that and looking at what's happening in America. Black Panther isn't going to ward off the militant white supremacists gunning for us. He's not going to stand his ground on behalf of black people and defend us from Trump and his alt-right rise. He's not real. :francis:

Hell, based off his portrayal in film so far, if BP were real he'd most likely tell us to HYON {:mjpls:} anyway

:pachaha:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Its this nikka 1st day being king of Wakanda .... civil war breakout , provide wakanda 100+ years secret Intel to the United Nation , and now the secluded nation is being invaded by the avengers foes

Somewhere coates is blushing and licking his fingers to out do this

If M'Baku was king, he would've been like :ufdup: "Keep that shyt in the United States of America"

If Killmonger was king, he would've probably had the wardogs helping Thanos. They probably would've bonded. Both of their families were killed. Both are considered outcasts and both have the same mentality.

Thanos :myman: Killmonger :obama:

Daps
See 99.7% of the black community adore a movie yet choose to be a part of the 00.3% because misery and being a contrarian are the only things that make you feel alive brehs.

Hate positivity brehs.

Wish we had more slave movies instead brehs.

Claim to love being black yet antagonize fans of a movie that celebrates African culture and natural, undiluted black beauty brehs.

Think black children having positive representation in the media is no big deal when Doughboy from Boyz in Da Hood taught you to call black women bytches way before you ever thought of calling them a queens brehs

Consider hating a movie that has M'Baku, the coolest breh ever, in it brehs

Decide months in advance you're going to hate a film unless it gets us all out the hood, eradicates all of the European population and resurrects Prince from the dead brehs

Have the same opinion on an excellent black film that White Supremacists do brehs

Call T'Challa a c00n because he chose to buy out the block to stop it from being gentrified and introduced math, science, technology and engineering to underprivileged black children instead of murdering black women because he misses his daddy brehs

Know damn well you seeing Black Panther 2 on opening weekend but pump fake for the coli like you're above it all brehs

Somehow spin a superhero film with an all black cast, directed by a black man and written by two black men that made over 1 billion dollars while now shying away from themes of oppression, Revolution, African abandonment, the importance of black fathers and the beauty + strength of black women into a L for the diaspora because Mickey Mouse and Stan Lee lack melanin brehs

:pachaha:
:mjlol:

I'll let you cook, breh. Slave movies? I don't give a fukk about any movies. I swear, I love yall, but you're so lost.

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Call T'Challa a c00n because he chose to buy out the block to stop it from being gentrified and introduced math, science, technology and engineering to underprivileged black children instead of murdering black women because he misses his daddy brehs

Know damn well you seeing Black Panther 2 on opening weekend but pump fake for the coli like you're above it all brehs

Killmonger was far from perfect, he had his fair share of faults.....but were it not for his influence on T'Challa and the impact his mere existence had on him, T'Challa woulda told them kids to kick rocks and HYON :mjpls:

Killmonger being so extreme brought out the best in T'Challa; that was one of my favorite underlying themes from the movie

You damn right on that point, no shame in it either :mjgrin::pachaha::myman:

teacher

All Star
Daps
The scene where Erik is on the throne and talks about how blacks around the world for the most part (no haiti) didn’t have the weaponry to have effective revolts. Very powerful scene and absolve’s him of any wrong doing IMHO :smugfavre:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The third one gonna have gay wakandan character bookmark this post :francis:
DV4jNMhVAAAD3XY.jpg
they already got the actor willing to play him