T'challa aka The Black Panther continues to bring cacs into wakanda.... update this nikka dumb

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't have allowed this shyt

tumblr_p5oqekvcrH1vfmsbyo1_540.gif

tumblr_p5oqekvcrH1vfmsbyo2_540.gif

tumblr_p5oqekvcrH1vfmsbyo3_540.gif

:mjpls:

Peter-Parker-and-Shuri-Tom-Holland-and-Letitia-Wright.jpg

Then you shouldn't have got stomped out and left to dry up in the sun like a raisin :martin:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't let superpowered people help you protect your people against a guy trying to kill half the world's population because they're white brehs

I'm all for keeping cacs out of Wakanda, but this is a special exception lol
Wakanda dont need those hoes to protect their kingdom. Wakanda can KO all of them if push really came to shove.

Daps
You're right,
considering all the stuff that's going on, we should definitely go back to portraying black people as rapist's and criminals in every other film appearance again.
:rudy:

Why do dudes like you get in your feelings when I'm not even criticizing the film. I'm asking just what the movie is doing, substantively, for black people when the real world has us living in apartheid that is only worsening. It's an honest question. I think people like you are in denial if you think this film makes any difference.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Why do dudes like you get in your feelings when I'm not even criticizing the film. I'm asking just what the movie is doing, substantively, for black people when the real world has us living in apartheid that is only worsening. It's an honest question. I think people like you are in denial if you think this film makes any difference.

I saw you yapping and being a negative Nancy weeks before the movie dropped.

Now the movie dropped, was extremely high quality, captivated millions, inspired black children everywhere with positive/powerful images, touched on a plethora of real life issues while still managing to be a fun escape, was an all around feel good experience for the diaspora....and you're STILL here yapping and being a negative nancy.

Nobody said the movie was gonna cure global oppression. Nobody said it was gonna solve our problems.

You're miserable breh. I really mean it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So you're saying we should stop solving little problems until after we solved the bigger problems. Got it.
Anything else? Should I stop wearing a seat belt because more people die of heart disease than car accidents too?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Are you done?

mbaku-2.jpg

Daps
I saw you yapping and being a negative Nancy weeks before the movie dropped.

Now the movie dropped, was extremely high quality, captivated millions, inspired black children everywhere with positive/powerful images, touched on a plethora of real life issues while still managing to be a fun escape, was an all around feel good experience for the diaspora....and you're STILL here yapping and being a negative nancy.

Nobody said the movie was gonna cure global oppression. Nobody said it was gonna solve our problems.

You're miserable breh. I really mean it.

:mjpls: Keep thinking these pyrrhic victories are helping our community when we have no allies, live behind enemy lines, and are currently enjoying a median wealth of a couple dollars. A lot of us wanted to wring some pleasure from the torment we suffer in, find a silver lining to enjoy for just a brief moment before the hell of being black in America resumes. And I empathize with them, clearly, even going so far as to applaud its success and what that meant for the children viewing it. But I'm past that and looking at what's happening in America. Black Panther isn't going to ward off the militant white supremacists gunning for us. He's not going to stand his ground on behalf of black people and defend us from Trump and his alt-right rise. He's not real. :francis:

Last edited:
Daps
So you're saying we should stop solving little problems until after we solved the bigger problems. Got it.
Anything else? Should I stop wearing a seat belt because more people die of heart disease than car accidents too?

What little problems are being solved? Every metric I'm looking at shows black people, principally the men, trailing everyone by an alarming margin that is only widening. :francis:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:mjpls: Keep thinking these pyrrhic victories are helping our community when we have no allies, live in behind enemy lines, and are currently enjoying a median wealth of a couple dollars. A lot of us wanted to wring some pleasure from the torment we suffer in, find a silver lining to enjoy for just a brief moment before the hell of being black in America resumes. And I empathize with them, clearly, even going so far as to applaud its success and what that meant for the children viewing it. But I'm past that and looking at what's happening in America. Black Panther isn't going to ward off the militant white supremacists gunning for us. He's not going to stand his ground on behalf of black people and defend us from Trump and his alt-right rise. He's not real. :francis:
nikkas love living in fantasy because the real world is too harsh for them. They aren’t ready for it, and immerse themselves with fiction created by white Jews :dead:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
They are both geniuses teaming up to prevent the destruction of half the universe. Lol the hell is wrong with you.
T'Challa is really supposed to be the genius. To me that's T'Challa's greatest attribute, not all that extra shyt that the Panther suit/gods and Vibranium grant him.