T'challa aka The Black Panther continues to bring cacs into wakanda.... update this nikka dumb

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
DV4jNMhVAAAD3XY.jpg
they already got the actor willing to play him

They’re so woke :wow:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If they pull any of this shyt in the sequel....I'm boycotting :scust:

Stop it b. My nikka captain is certified in the streets and everyone knows Peter Parker's hood pass is laminated.

:scust: @ the coli trying to throw dirt on my boy cap and Pete's good name.

Last edited:
Daps
See 99.7% of the black community adore a movie yet choose to be a part of the 00.3% because misery and being a contrarian are the only things that make you feel alive brehs.

Hate positivity brehs.

Wish we had more slave movies instead brehs.

Claim to love being black yet antagonize fans of a movie that celebrates African culture and natural, undiluted black beauty brehs.

Think black children having positive representation in the media is no big deal when Doughboy from Boyz in Da Hood taught you to call black women bytches way before you ever thought of calling them queens brehs

Consider hating a movie that has M'Baku, the coolest breh ever, in it brehs

Decide months in advance you're going to hate a film unless it gets us all out the hood, eradicates all of the European population and resurrects Prince from the dead brehs

Have the same opinion on an excellent black film that White Supremacists do brehs

Call T'Challa a c00n because he chose to buy out the block to stop it from being gentrified and introduced math, science, technology and engineering to underprivileged black children instead of murdering black women because he misses his daddy brehs

Know damn well you seeing Black Panther 2 on opening weekend but pump fake for the coli like you're above it all brehs

Somehow spin a superhero film with an all black cast, directed by a black man and written by two black men that made over 1 billion dollars while not shying away from themes of oppression, Revolution, African abandonment, the importance of black fathers and the beauty + strength of black women into a L for the diaspora because Mickey Mouse and Stan Lee lack melanin brehs

:pachaha:

First Florida and now this?? Sheesh

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
nikka im a street kid who was raised in the system thanks to your bytch ass father. I lived through that and still managed to make it through MIT and back to Wakanda. fukk a Thanos and have more pride in your home you fukking c00n. Ol we are the world ass nikka.

Didn’t ya pops let klaus punk him in to joining him. If he was a man willing to die on his on two feet instead of a coward. Your family wouldn’t have gotten banished .

Yeah I brining up your comic background cause no matter what universe T’challa is better suited to lead

Last edited:
Daps
Killmonger was far from perfect, he had his fair share of faults.....but were it not for his influence on T'Challa and the impact his mere existence had on him, T'Challa woulda told them kids to kick rocks and HYON :mjpls:

Killmonger being so extreme brought out the best in T'Challa; that was one of my favorite underlying themes from the movie

You damn right on that point, no shame in it either :mjgrin::pachaha::myman:

I see this argument where people say Killmonger brought out the best in T'Challa, and I'm not sure if I understand it.

Do you mean when T'Challa went "All lives matter" at the United Nations, and decided to share Wakandas technology with the world?

To me that's the typical neo liberal anti-racist. A great guy and leader by all means, but uninterested in addressing power dynamics between black and white people. At the UN meeting, a representative from a western country asked "how can an underdeveloped country like Wakanda possibly help the world?", and T'Challa had a smirk on his face like "I'm going to show these white people how wonderful we are". Like who cares what they think...why not just use the technology to help black people on the low like Lupita's character tried to do.

Where did T'Challa specifically address racial power dynamics? How do you see his actions changing the world considering what Europeans historically have done with African resources?