T'challa aka The Black Panther continues to bring cacs into wakanda.... update this nikka dumb

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Use hand 2 hand combat on a titan who can casually throw fukking moons at you brehs :wow:

71DrmhU.png
I just realized they left this out:ohhh:

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
I see this argument where people say Killmonger brought out the best in T'Challa, and I'm not sure if I understand it.

Do you mean when T'Challa went "All lives matter" at the United Nations, and decided to share Wakandas technology with the world?

To me that's the typical neo liberal anti-racist. A great guy and leader by all means, but uninterested in addressing power dynamics between black and white people. At the UN meeting, a representative from a western country asked "how can an underdeveloped country like Wakanda possibly help the world?", and T'Challa had a smirk on his face like "I'm going to show these white people how wonderful we are". Like who cares what they think...why not just use the technology to help black people on the low like Lupita's character tried to do.

Where did T'Challa specifically address racial power dynamics? How do you see his actions changing the world considering what Europeans historically have done with African resources?

Nah, I was replying to the post I quoted which big upped T'Challa for buying those buildings in the Oakland projects to prevent from being tore down, as well as T'Challa planning on building an outreach center that focused on providing STEM education to the young black kids of the community.

I was just making the point, that prior to T'Challa even knowing of Killmonger's existence, I doubt he would do something like that, imo.

IMO Killmonger's impact had T'Challa do something positive & tangible for blks outside of Wakanda. Before that he wasn't doing anything.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Use hand 2 hand combat on a titan who can casually throw fukking moons at you brehs :wow:

71DrmhU.png
Killmonger would have really been thrown in the ocean once that moon cracks the continent
:russ:
But please, proceed to tell how a guy in a vibranium cat suit is gonna take on a guy who casually slaughters worlds and is one of the strongest villains in the galaxy. I'm sure Shuri's gauntlets can just wash the Infinity Gauntlet right?
:mjlol:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Nah, I was replying to the post I quoted which big upped T'Challa for buying those buildings in the Oakland projects to prevent from being tore down, as well as T'Challa planning on building an outreach center that focused on providing STEM education to the young black kids of the community.

I was just making the point, that prior to T'Challa even knowing of Killmonger's existence, I doubt he would do something like that, imo.

IMO Killmonger's impact had T'Challa do something positive & tangible for blks outside of Wakanda. Before that he wasn't doing anything.
you mean nakia influence him

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Killmonger would have really been thrown in the ocean once that moon cracks the continent
But please, proceed to tell how a guy in a vibranium cat suit is gonna take on a guy who casually slaughters worlds and is one of the strongest villains in the galaxy. I'm sure Shuri's gauntlets can just wash the Infinity Gauntlet right?
dead@ all this nikka nerd gibberish yall posting
:pachaha:
thread delivers

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk he need the avengers for :stopitslime:

:wow:

original.gif

SparseAthleticIchidna-max-1mb.gif

71DrmhU.png

nikka's actually doubting Killmonger ability to protect wakanda against any odds against any opponent Kang Trillmonger ain't sweating the purple mane

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
nikka's actually doubting Killmonger ability to protect wakanda against any odds against any opponent Kang Trillmonger ain't sweating the purple mane

All Kilmonger would have has at his disposal is advanced tech and an army. Hell by the time Thanos came through Kilmonger might not even have half of that because he would've used most of it on the world war he was starting. But if Wakanda resources was all it took then this movie should just be made into Black Panther 2 and just have us watch T'Challa and Wakanda beat that ass.

But smart ones know it ain't that easy to take on the titan and his fam. We need everything and everybody :wow: