Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Finally figured it out, JC raps like a baby Lux that's why he has so many dikkriders :smh:

JC just needs to go away for a while...maybe 6 months to a year...some people arent built for that battling every month or 2 life. sh!t isnt easy...and for that I give JC credit...but its obvious he just ran out of sh!t to say...not one line of his stood out for me in 3 rounds :why:i mean he had a couple decent lines but nothing that had me like damn... his best performance was his chilla performance and I still say he lost that. dudes on here overhype'n as if they werent sittin down waiting for him to say something hot like I was :stopitslime:

I met him...he's mad cool and humble so in no way am I trying to sh!t on him. but hes just on a paper run right now and its obvious.

Last edited:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
It can't be the OTHER way? nikkas just couldn't feel his raps more? shyt he was rocking to me... His shyt just came across better... Like I said before... A lot of these nikkas (besides Lux) are gonna start "dumbing their shyt down" nikkas are getting flamed up there because the crowd isn't digesting their bars easy... nikkas that got shyt that's slick and they can "perform" are gonna body nikkas in the building.. These battlers just gotta figure where they wanna win at.
No, it can't be the other way because some of the bars that the crowd stopped him for should've been given a silent :dry: And this is just based off his first round because I wanted to see if he got them hype from something exciting he did. He did nothing and got cheered for it. If rappers start dumbing down and go the Tay Roc route I'll stop watching battle rap

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it can't be the other way because some of the bars that the crowd stopped him for should've been given a silent :dry: And this is just based off his first round because I wanted to see if he got them hype from something exciting he did. He did nothing and got cheered for it. If rappers start dumbing down and go the Tay Roc route I'll stop watching battle rap
Lol @ telling nikkas what's "Cheer" worthy... Come on man... JC just wasn't impressive like that. He just didn't "take the battle" it's not like Roc, was saying earth shattering shyt... Batte was the Equivalent of letting a bad team stick around and steal a game from the better team.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Lol @ telling nikkas what's "Cheer" worthy... Come on man... JC just wasn't impressive like that. He just didn't "take the battle" it's not like Roc, was saying earth shattering shyt... Batte was the Equivalent of letting a bad team stick around and steal a game from the better team.
I didn't say anything about JC breh. I said Roc got three times the reaction for regular shyt

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
TAY ROC IS NOW THE MOST GASSED RAPPER. I can't stand it...nikka illuminati...@26:00 how was he not boo'd:childplease::childplease::sadbron:
Round 1 - JC
Round 2 - Both their rounds were trash...
Round 3 - Clearly JC

2 - 0 JC, if you really want to give roc a round it will be the 2nd but this shyt was trash...:ld:

I will NEVER listen to nikkas saying "Oh Roc 3 - 0'd JC" shyt..

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
the bias for JC and Chilla on this board is ridiculous. dudes be trying to give them wins that just ain't there.

Tay Tay is #1 on my most overrated list but son brought it.The crowd hyped the performance cause it was dope and entertaining. Isn't that all we really want from battles? This battle and the Ill Will battle he's been mixing the right amount of aggression while staying level with the quality of his bars through the whole round. Dude is looking real hitman holla-like right now and its working better for him than being a poor mans surf. I never wanted to see roc vs surf but i would not be mad at roc vs hitman happening.

JC is a dope writer but son is a robot battle rapper which doesn't matter when you battling nobodies and bums.Never adjust or adapts to anything and that's why he loses when the comp is legit. His shyt was structured wrong too. Usually he starts slow and picks up the pace(the yung ill comparison) but he started his round doing 100 mph like he was trying to fit a 3 minute round into 2 minutes. He probably should have went first too. A better mic would've gave him a better shot too but thats between him and URL

Roc ain't never been a "bar guy" and none of you nikkas had a problem with that. was even giving him wins against other dudes who are "bar guys" (the b-magic battle) :stopitslime:but now that he gave that same treatment to the guy yall was saying could convincingly go three rounds with lux :mjlol: All of a sudden tay bars are mediocre and the crowd over gassed them.

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
battle rap still thrives

fans of battle rap however isnt the same. battle rappers developed their fanbases and u like who u like, so of course u gonna pick the one u feel more unless u got absolutely killed badly. then u got the haters who dont like certain rappers or rap clicks wateva which i think is super fukkin lame. i dont dislike or hate ANY battle rappers

its really all about are you entertained or were u entertained

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
everybody makes good points so far..fact is, this was a highly debatable battle..no one won clearly..to me it all comes down the 1st round..I felt JC had better quality punches but i dont judge just just off punches i just off every line said..i count "real talk", imagery, punchlines, metaphors, wordplay and delivery....i felt what Tay Roc was saying more and, like i said earlier, he had a few haymakers..points get taken away for recycled shyt but if you can put a new spin on it it gets a pass from me...Tay Roc didnt do that with every line he recycled but he did enough to edge the round...tommorrow i might watch this again, not feel what tay roc is talkin about as much and give it to jc but for right now tay roc got that....and if JC did reuse those first 2 rounds like everybody is sayin then he just outright lost...he gets no pass for that

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm gonna have to give this one to JC. I think he got the first and third and Roc killed him in the third. If you wanna say the first is debatable then that's cool, cause JC came off like he was just spitting a bunch of writtens that could apply to anyone in both the first and second. Someone tell me though, how the fukk is Tay Roc a great performer?
9co7.png
He has one of the most basic deliveries I've ever seen. Close your eyes and listen to dude. It sounds like he's reading his shyt off of a piece of paper. Then if he gets a reaction from the crowd he does his little flex and screams "That's light:damn:" while the fat dude tells him to "Kill that nikka, Roc:damn:" This isn't hyperbole, watch dude's rounds, that's his act over and over again. Can anyone point me to a moment where Tay Roc has ever used misdirection, utilized pauses in his flow to build suspense, or had the crowd in the palm of his hand? I'm not even expecting some top notch Hitman Holla type shyt. Does he have a "Imma do the battle over here cause God about to strike his ass" moment where he controls the anticipation of the crowd and makes his punch stronger? Does he control the flow of his rounds in the slightest or have people hanging on his every word? He doesn't do any of this shyt. If we're being honest, Dot Mobb has a lot of fans and Roc's shyt is so simple that that stannery mixes with the quick reaction time to his simple bars and nikkas go crazy. Every battle he has you see his opponent react exactly like JC was. Does everyone just hate on Tay Tay for no reason or do they realize his shyt is legit getting gassed? With that said, he had some haymakers and the second round was the clearest round for either in the battle.

With all that said, a lot of y'all need to stop acting like you can be partial when it comes to JC's overrated ass. He and Chilla, as talented as they are, start off winning an automatic round with some of y'all. That little nikka needs to slow the fukk down sometimes. He has bars but never lets them breath. A dude like B Magic has a voice that projects better and while it sounds like he's going rapid fire he's not spitting as fast as JC is, hence why the majority of his shyt hits. Especially slow down if you're gonna use a lot of homonyms. His third round was a good example of what he should rock with. That and his Chilla performance. If you go against top tier dudes or fan faves like Roc you're not gonna just out bar them in the room.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Only round roc got was the second. Stop listening to the dot mob groupies reactions and listen to the bars.

Jc first about the paramount CRUSHED anything roc said in the 1st

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka Roc was cooking. Destroyed that nikka. JC don't even think he won. Lost all types of composure in the second round. And he was trying super hard. Tryna project like roc. LMAO

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Only round roc got was the second. Stop listening to the dot mob groupies reactions and listen to the bars.

Jc first about the paramount CRUSHED anything roc said in the 1st

That paramount shyt was wild corny. Just cuz it's wordplay doesn't make it an automatic haymaker. JC just says a bunch of homophones.