• Debatable

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
nikkas saying JC can't take Lux like JC doesn't have multiple battles every month. That shyt is urking the hell out of me right now. :dahell:
Look at how JC performs when he battles back-to-back, and look at how a nikka like Clips performs under those same conditions. :beli:

JC isn't even my favorite battler but it's clear dude is the goat of this battle sh*t.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
A lot of pissed off JC fans in this thread. Them nikkas is going delusional :russ: These nikkas acting like Jigga stans after Ether dropped.
JC stans
triple-h-angry.gif

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
TAY ROC IS NOW THE MOST GASSED RAPPER. I can't stand it...nikka illuminati...@26:00 how was he not boo'd:childplease::childplease::sadbron:
Round 1 - JC
Round 2 - Both their rounds were trash...
Round 3 - Clearly JC

2 - 0 JC, if you really want to give roc a round it will be the 2nd but this shyt was trash...:ld:

I will NEVER listen to nikkas saying "Oh Roc 3 - 0'd JC" shyt..
Roc 2nd was trash????:beli::leostare::aicmon::shaq2::rudy:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Only round roc got was the second. Stop listening to the dot mob groupies reactions and listen to the bars.

Jc first about the paramount CRUSHED anything roc said in the 1st

please people talk lyrically JC is way better
but who had the better paul walker line
Tay Roc Walker line was way better than that throwaway filler bar JC spit

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This battle got ya'll at each others necks :leon:
Second I gave to Tay Roc, but JC had a good second too
Third I gave to JC CLEARLY, Tay Roc had some decent bars ( scramble jack) and spit some shyt that was embarrassingly bad( that coffee mug shyt and I shoot til a shell ain't lef over what I brought this aluminum foil*for*:childplease: ).JC really started cooking this round and managed to 3-0 Tay's hypeman too :blessed:

First is the most debatable so that's what I'll dissect. First off, No haymakers that stuck with me but I was entertained. Tay Rock did get gassed up alot. To me it was classic Roc, consistent average to above average bars, a solid performance with alot of machismo with no real breaks in the round; basically entertaining, but not outstanding. I did like a couple bars from him, the " he's the second pontiac I crashed up, I got bad driving" line mainly.

JC's bars were a step up from Roc's, but just a step though. Nothing went overhead but he had some moments that made me go:ehh: the Kevorkian line, the busing line, and the penmanship lines were all great and I think I'm missing a couple more. there was a chunk in his round though that starts right after his penmanship line( around 10:50) til about 12:10 when he starts the paramount line that left me completely unimpressed and honestly came off as filler. The joke/heath ledger line and the broadcast/ broad cast line didn't hit with me, but admittedly there is one line I can't make out at all though (around 11:40). If it wasn't for that stretch I'd give the round to JC clearly because I honestly though he matched Tay Roc in performance, and talked shyt just as well as he did, which both surprised and impressed me. I'm still giving it to JC because he actually said some shyt that moved me a bit, but I can see how someone would pick Tay Roc because there was no real lulls in his round.

All in all it was a good-but not great-battle.

When people say "They put on a great performance" what exactly do they mean? Cause to me, it seems like if the crowd reacts you're putting on a great performance to people

Like I remember people saying Tech 9 had a great performance at Summer Madness 1, but all he did was basically stand there and rap. Every once in a while he'd address the crowd or scream in Miles face, but he didn't really perform, but people will say "His performance was crazy". shyt is confusing

To me, performance is how you sell your lines.
Selling your lines is the succint way to put it, but to elaborate;Vocal projection, clarity( can't just scream shyt) energy, physical gestures and how you act out your bars. With that said JC had just as good a performance as Tay Roc this battle imo.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
names some please nyggas keep saying this
but mention no lines
I've mentioned quite a few

The dose line, I mean come on

The Mac down bar , again done to death

How about the clipper line em up bar, that should be put into the hair/here flip catagory of things we never want to hear again

Beat this Nikka like the soda machine when my dollar stuck? Even typing that makes me feel dumbed down,

Those just a few off my head I watched twice sure if I go back its plenty more nobody is crazy that shyt is simplified basic bullshyt that got major crowd reaction and y'all calling "haymakers" and acting like this was hotter than the shyt jc had

This the reason there are still shotgun suge fans, maybe not being that lyrical makes them the underdog and y'all love rooting for the underdog

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
the bias for JC and Chilla on this board is ridiculous. dudes be trying to give them wins that just ain't there.

Tay Tay is #1 on my most overrated list but son brought it.The crowd hyped the performance cause it was dope and entertaining. Isn't that all we really want from battles? This battle and the Ill Will battle he's been mixing the right amount of aggression while staying level with the quality of his bars through the whole round. Dude is looking real hitman holla-like right now and its working better for him than being a poor mans surf. I never wanted to see roc vs surf but i would not be mad at roc vs hitman happening.

JC is a dope writer but son is a robot battle rapper which doesn't matter when you battling nobodies and bums.Never adjust or adapts to anything and that's why he loses when the comp is legit. His shyt was structured wrong too. Usually he starts slow and picks up the pace(the yung ill comparison) but he started his round doing 100 mph like he was trying to fit a 3 minute round into 2 minutes. He probably should have went first too. A better mic would've gave him a better shot too but thats between him and URL

Roc ain't never been a "bar guy" and none of you nikkas had a problem with that. was even giving him wins against other dudes who are "bar guys" (the b-magic battle) :stopitslime:but now that he gave that same treatment to the guy yall was saying could convincingly go three rounds with lux :mjlol: All of a sudden tay bars are mediocre and the crowd over gassed them.
Forgot about nikkas here was sayin JC can beat lux :dead: Now I'm not surprised yall can't accept when he loses. JC is nice but he loses against real comp almost every time. Yall complain about nikkas talkin through rounds with everyone else but when JC does it no one cares :lolbron: He reuses 2 rounds and yall still givin him the win but said Rex lost for recycling like a 4th of his round vs ill :dead: hilarious. Oh yeah JC took his shyt from another battle and rex got his from a damn freestyle.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Forgot about nikkas here was sayin JC can beat lux :dead: Now I'm not surprised yall can't accept when he loses. JC is nice but he loses against real comp almost every time. Yall complain about nikkas talkin through rounds with everyone else but when JC does it no one cares :lolbron: He reuses 2 rounds and yall still givin him the win but said Rex lost for recycling like a 4th of his round vs ill :dead: hilarious. Oh yeah JC took his shyt from another battle and rex got his from a damn freestyle.

Lux has battled once in 10 years. If he battled every month he wouldnt get exposed. :camby:
Stop acting like Lux is some mythical creature.. that nikka doesn't even have a rap sheet, yet you nikka treat him like god. :russ:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lux has battled once in 10 years. If he battled every month he wouldnt get exposed. :camby:
Stop acting like Lux is some mythical creature.. that nikka doesn't even have a rap sheet, yet you nikka treat him like god. :russ:
Jc can't beat tay roc how he gonna beat Lux :dead:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
1st round is debatable but i edged it to roc

2nd round roc got it

3rd round I gave to JC

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
u a lost nygga:russ:
u need another man to tell u what to think :what:
no, I think what I think. My views usually sync up with dudes tho. The only time it didn't was when he said Chilla lost to Jones (which I still disagree with but understand). My views on this battle is that it's debatable who won. Roc was definitely gassed up in building