• Debatable

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Off first listen, I got Lil Tay Tay, 1st slightly, 2nd easily, and woulda won the 3rd but JC came with it that round.

"Smack gave me one of the half fags from Team Ass Grab" JC coulda won the 3rd with that round alone lol

Aye! When @ThekidJ_c mentioned coked out battle rappers, watch @SMACKWHITE! He was like "mmhmm, real shyt"

Last, how any battle rapper goes a round without calling that nikka Lil Tay Tay, I'll never understand. That's a guaranteed laugh :heh:

-
talking about over used angles :smh:

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This nikka said JC didn't show up against Tay Roc.. I'm done. :dead: :dead:

JC has beaten Ill 2-1
TODD 2-1
3-0 Danja Zone
Tay Roc 2-1

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This nikka said JC didn't show up against Tay Roc.. I'm done. :dead: :dead:

JC has beaten Ill 2-1
TODD 2-1
3-0 Danja Zone
Tay Roc 2-1
clearly lost to Ill
debatable with TODD but thought JC won
danja debatable but I think JC got that
Clearly lost to Tay Roc

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I wouldn't say JC didn't show up, it was really stupid to bring the bars you just spit a week ago tho. A lot of that shyt wasn't even structured for a big stage.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
How come these same nikkas wasn't saying Johnny Alcatraz beat Ill Will? There are a lot of parallels between this battle and the I'll Will / Alcatraz battle.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
How come these same nikkas wasn't saying Johnny Alcatraz beat Ill Will? There are a lot of parallels between this battle and the I'll Will / Alcatraz battle.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

There is? Johnny Alcatraz is wack to me. His bars weren't anything special at all in that battle

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cortez and Yung Ill are Co-signing JC. Cortez said he used the bars he used against Yung Ill against Metta, Yung Ill saying if he could remember his bars against Conceited he would use them at his KOTD battle, and that Conceited used the bars he had against Ill in other battles since. Battlers do this all the time. It's pretty standard I guess.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Cortez and Yung Ill are Co-signing JC. Cortez said he used the bars he used against Yung Ill against Metta, Yung Ill saying if he could remember his bars against Conceited he would use them at his KOTD battle, and that Conceited used the bars he had against Ill in other battles since. Battlers do this all the time. It's pretty standard I guess.

The difference is, is that those battles never came out. The one JC is talking about did, and now he looks stupid.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The difference is, is that those battles never came out. The one JC is talking about did, and now he looks stupid.
I think the point JC was making is he didn't think they would ever come out. And if the other league didn't want to make JC look bad, they wouldn't have come out