• Debatable

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling everyone who picked Lux pre battle and whoever picked Hollow pre battle are going to stick with them when the battle drops. Especially if they're both on their A game then neither is gonna lose clearly
Pretty much.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I have a feeling everyone who picked Lux pre battle and whoever picked Hollow pre battle are going to stick with them when the battle drops. Especially if they're both on their A game then neither is gonna lose clearly
Ima say it now I'm switchin my prediction to hollow 2-1 :manny:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
There's ppl that think Con won?

It was the biggest upset in battle rap history. This was near prime conceited vs fukking goods. Con had crazy stans back then too.

That shyt dropped and we watched goods son his him cleanly for 3 rounds. nikkas started writing essays and dissertations....not on why con didn't lose but on why goods didn't win. It was all the same shyt they saying about this battle. The crowd was wack, they gassed goods, you like goods rounds then you a fan of simple shyt,con went over heads, goods said nothing dope or special, etc, etc. Not one mention of con not showing up and coming light. Nobody could post a dope con line. Dudes did everything they could do to steal Goods win making the same claims they making now. "I'm not bias." Then conceited threw himself in the bushes out of the shame of losing to goods and his stans got quiet.

I'm not just in here debating to debate breh. I seen the same shyt happen to goods. And for the record I fukking hate goods, im the one who gave him the garbage bag goods name and its well known that tay roc is #1 on my overrated list and I highly rank JC bar wise but tay roc won this.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
People think con beat goodz? I wasn't on here for that one. That's cons worst battle easily. nikka was trash.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
People think con beat goodz? I wasn't on here for that one. That's cons worst battle easily. nikka was trash.

that was pre-coli. we know con was trash but dudes were acting like he wasn't cause they didnt want to admit their hero lost to goods of all people.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
4jaz6M7.jpg

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
[quoth"FreshAIG, post: 6914336, member: 423"]Only person who gas more trash bars than Dot Mob is Ray Swag. Like that nikka be reacting to Arsonal lines before he even gets to the punch. Ars could say "I'll have this nikka..." and Ray Swag will be jumping around like he caught the Holy Ghost[/quote]
Nah that puerto Rican dude thats always with tech 9 is the WOAT...ray swag hypes arsonal but the Puerto Rican nikka will rap tech 9s whole verse like muthafukkas is not gonna notice and the battle isn't being recorded right now

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Was trying to remember which battle this reminded me of. Head ice vs Daylyt. Very similar in a way.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
To me the closest in comparison is Chilla Jones vs. DNA
I'd go with ice and day because day had some shyt but Ice was just talkin that shyt. But roc had alot more bars than Ice. Chilla and DNA is a good one also, only thing is thats probably chillas best bars ever and this was a very average version of JC. Both decent comparisons though