Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
[QP] This shyt get mo' ridiculous every page[QP]

On my phone so Im not typing paragraphs. No one is saying why JC won and when you say roc won you're a fan of simple shyt. You say ROC out performed him and people say performance is overrated.

Its the con/goods battle all over again. The better lyricist lost so we downplay the winner and try to steal his win.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I think the point JC was making is he didn't think they would ever come out. And if the other league didn't want to make JC look bad, they wouldn't have come out
If the league ain't tell him it wasn't comin out then why reuse those bars? Thinkin about it why would the league pay this nikka to rematch it? Or why would JC come out there to battle him for free in a rematch? somethin ain't right. Sounds like JC is tryin to cover his self, idk why the league would lie

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm changing my vote from 2-1 Tay Roc to 3-0 Tay Roc because JC recycled entire rounds. Not even lines...entire rounds
Now the loss is clear, NO DEBATING.

:camby: this money grabbing by JC

Cant wait to see Angryfan kill this nikka

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think the point JC was making is he didn't think they would ever come out. And if the other league didn't want to make JC look bad, they wouldn't have come out
:comeon:
this the internet age
nyggas got more than one cam on him and they cut him a check
he choked in that battle too
he tryna milk the game smh
He shouldnt be taking so many battles

"I get paid more than what u average in views" :banderas:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And there's NOTHING funnier than people acting like if you have a different opinion of them on a battle then you're bias. Very rarely is that the case, there are some obvious times when people lost a battle but people still try to give them the win, this isn't one of those times. If you think JC won or if you think Tay Roc won you can make a legit argument for either one. People got to stop with the "you nikkas are Stan's of rapper X" trying to disqualify others opinions as "bias" when that's clearly not the case. People use that as a crutch when they don't have much faith that they can valid their opinions without attacking others. If you believe in your judging of the battle you wouldn't have to try to discredit other people's opinions to express yours.

This battle isn't Cali/Lux or Bigg k/Suge or Conceited/Jesse James where it's clear cut no debate who won. This is a highly debatable battle and you can make a case for both battlers. I think this battle is similar to Surf/Hollow where the people on both sides know it's close but are still steadfast in their belief of who won. In other words, even tho it's close, people are extremely decided on who they personally think won for whatever their reasons may be, which is what's causing so many arguments in this thread.

You actually are pretty bias, especially towards JC & Surf. You have numerous post showing that. You show it before a battle even drops.

When word got out that Clips beat Surf, BEFORE the battle even dropped you said maybe Surf didn't take him seriously. You couldn't fathom the idea of Surf even losing. You do the same with JC. After a Surf/JC battle drops, you argue in their favor.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference is, is that those battles never came out. The one JC is talking about did, and now he looks stupid.

It's unprofessional, I don't care how many battle rappers cosign it. Regardless of what the owner decides to do with the footage, these guys still get paid to perform. They get paid by the owner to come in with fresh material.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
nikkas doing all this for a jc/roc battle...wait till lux battle hollow...this whole forum gon turn into a royal rumble...and imma be in the middle of it lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
You actually are pretty bias, especially towards JC & Surf. You have numerous post showing that. You show it before a battle even drops.

When word got out that Clips beat Surf, BEFORE the battle even dropped you said maybe Surf didn't take him seriously. You couldn't fathom the idea of Surf even losing. You do the same with JC. After a Surf/JC battle drops, you argue in their favor.
How is that bias? You don't understand what that means. And surf isn't even one of my favorites so I don't understand where you got that from. I found it hard to
Believe he lost to Clips cause Clips isn't that great. I say that anytime a better battler loses to an inferior one. I also said it with Rosenberg and Swave and Ah Di Boom
And Verb.

When did I say he didn't take Clips seriously? I might have said he underestimated him. I think Surf has lost numerous times and I argue that he has many times. Seriously have no idea what you're talking about. I think he lost to Yung Ill, Clips and Big T clearly. And only has a couple of clear wins and mostly debatables

And I think JC won most battles he's been in that's not bias that's opinion. Just cause you disagree with it doesn't make it bias. Bias is when someone clearly loses and you try to make excuses for why they lost or act like they won. I don't ever do that. If I think JC clearly lost I say it (100 Bullets). You gotta stop acting like your opinion on something makes it so. You're imposing your views on me, that's not my problem.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Being surprised someone lost or thinking they won a debatable battle isn't bias

Bias is when someone clearly lost and you're trying to act like they didn't. Those rarely happen. I don't think most people on here are bias at all. We all have battlers we like and battlers we hate but when they have an off performance or battle we say it.
Sometimes we might be bias more towards the battlers we hate but I don't really see it towards battlers people like.

For example we might be harder on DNA on here cause we think he's wack but we don't really say people we like won if we really think they lost.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
nikkas doing all this for a jc/roc battle...wait till lux battle hollow...this whole forum gon turn into a royal rumble...and imma be in the middle of it lol
Im ready

rvUvl6G.jpg

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have a feeling everyone who picked Lux pre battle and whoever picked Hollow pre battle are going to stick with them when the battle drops. Especially if they're both on their A game then neither is gonna lose clearly