• Debatable

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

Can you really blame JC for reusing those rounds if this is true? sounds like some funny shyt with the league.

Man I thought he done used some shyt that was on a mix tape or on another battle that has dropped

:heh: this was the exposal

He not lying every battle rapper in the game has taken bars from another battle that was never coming out or started writing for a dude the battle don't happen so they take some of that content and use it in another battle. Plenty of guys have admitted to doing this. At this point it's not even news lol

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"get him the fukk off my stage" :lolbron:

pretty good battle despite that crap ass 2004 sounding audio.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Man I thought he done used some shyt that was on a mix tape or on another battle that has dropped

:heh: this was the exposal

He not lying every battle rapper in the game has taken bars from another battle that was never coming out or started writing for a dude the battle don't happen so they take some of that content and use it in another battle. Plenty of guys have admitted to doing this. At this point it's not even news lol
It'd be an issue if that battle is gonna drop, but it sounds like the league just did some funny shyt and tried to play nikkas. Corny.

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Can you really blame JC for reusing those rounds if this is true? sounds like some funny shyt with the league.

nikkas really called him out for that?

im completely fine with where JC is coming from.
lol mickey factz

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
different people have different criteria. For me bars come foremost...for others, bars are just as important as performance...and other performance first. Me personally, you'd have to do some OD entertaining shyt for me to give you a win over a nikka who outbarred you. Period

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
No offense fam but I asked for people to post some real shyt on the level of what swave said to suge and what math did to Rex

Everything you posted was light recycled over used shyt posing as bars that y'all accept as real shyt

What did he say to jc that was goon or real? This shyt is no different from when shotgun suge be rambling, this could have been said to anybody

This not on the level of how swave head ice etc be talking that shyt. It was posted earlier how Tay Tay was spitting some real goon shyt maybe we got different definitions of what's real shyt. Real shyt means things that's real life shyt IMO Danny Meyers saying how you blow yo money on the light bill in a dice game , shyt like that

What you posted just sound like some random filler some over exaggerated violence which is cool but vs more creative people its weak cause they spitting over exaggerated violence but doing with a creative angle scheme word play not all simplified and dumbed down like Tay Tay be doing

first you said goon shyt now you sayin post some "real shyt" lol..."blow yo money on the light bill in a dice game" is not "goon shyt" thats just real talk...make your mind up and stop playin with semantics
and as far as the bold goes i knew you was gonna type some predictable shyt like that :jawalrus:...I typed out every line that I thought was good and won him the round..if you dont think its good we can agree to disagree but you lettin your JC stannery cloud your judgement

like i said earlier in the thread this battle is highly debatable...to me it all falls on the first round and they both had fire that round...JC stans cant admit that though lol

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
Off first listen, I got Lil Tay Tay, 1st slightly, 2nd easily, and woulda won the 3rd but JC came with it that round.

"Smack gave me one of the half fags from Team Ass Grab" JC coulda won the 3rd with that round alone lol

Aye! When @ThekidJ_c mentioned coked out battle rappers, watch @SMACKWHITE! He was like "mmhmm, real shyt"

Last, how any battle rapper goes a round without calling that nikka Lil Tay Tay, I'll never understand. That's a guaranteed laugh :heh:

-

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
first you said goon shyt now you sayin post some "real shyt" lol..."blow yo money on the light bill in a dice game" is not "goon shyt" thats just real talk...make your mind up and stop playin with semantics
and as far as the bold goes i knew you was gonna type some predictable shyt like that :jawalrus:...I typed out every line that I thought was good and won him the round..if you dont think its good we can agree to disagree but you lettin your JC stannery cloud your judgement

like i said earlier in the thread this battle is highly debatable...JC stans not cool with that though lol
No go back to my original post I said " real goon shyt" then explained what I was looking for as I was responding to people saying he was spitting real goon shyt

I then explained what I thought was real goon shyt. I never separated the 2.

If you are going to qualify what you posted as "goon shyt" then still jc won cause his "goon shyt" was more creative better lyrically and put in better schemes and word play where Tay Tay " goon shyt" was simplified and dumbed down

And stop with the Stan shyt, y'all won't even admit that Tay got gassed on a ton of that shyt he spit you got respected mc's like joe budden agreeing with that yet we the stans? Lol

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

well this just confirms why his battle verses aint that hot....dude is preparing in 2 weeks and doing all these battles just to get his paper...which I actually stated a couple pages ago. :yeshrug:

as far as him re-using bars that he was told werent coming out, I have nothing bad to say about that. Id probably do the same thing.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
No go back to my original post I said " real goon shyt" then explained what I was looking for as I was responding to people saying he was spitting real goon shyt

I then explained what I thought was real goon shyt. I never separated the 2.

If you are going to qualify what you posted as "goon shyt" then still jc won cause his "goon shyt" was more creative better lyrically and put in better schemes and word play where Tay Tay " goon shyt" was simplified and dumbed down

And stop with the Stan shyt, y'all won't even admit that Tay got gassed on a ton of that shyt he spit you got respected mc's like joe budden agreeing with that yet we the stans? Lol
I didnt include the lines tay roc got gassed and overhyped on not even cause of the crowd just cause of the fact that them shyts wasnt hot..I posted the lines I thought were good

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
This a real debatable battle huh? I need to watch again before I comment

On the jc exposal conceited vs cortez conceited reused bars he spit at that lionz den battle

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight now that the footage of Roc vs Jc is actually running on youtube i finally got a chance to peep it, and i'll just simply stat this as to who i felt won the battle.....

HOW THE FUKK IS ROC WINNIN' ON THESE POLLS?!.....I'm so lost right now this shyt boggles ma' mind, don't even get me started on the youtube comments. This was NOT the Roc that killed Kaboom, and Rich....this was NOT the Roc that had a fire 2nd round against Ill Will. This WAS the same Roc that died courtesy of B-Magic. Basic bars with the most gassed crowd i ever seen. The shyt was pathetic to watch.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I still say cal beat Lux so I'm far from a lux dikkrider
I think Lux overrated but u straight disrespectful

How am I disrespectful? You just said Ill Will isn't one of the best/not ready because he hasn't battled anybody... Who has Lux faced on the level of Zay, B Magic, Danja Zone and Tay Roc? The nicest person Lux has face was Nuborn in newborn stage. Cal was iight, but he's trash now. On Mook's best day he'd get wash by these new PG dudes.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
How am I disrespectful? You just said Ill Will isn't one of the best/not ready because he hasn't battled anybody... Who has Lux faced on the level of Zay, B Magic, Danja Zone and Tay Roc? The nicest person Lux has face was Nuborn in newborn stage. Cal was iight, but he's trash now. On Mook's best day he'd get wash by these new PG dudes.

Come on man lol