MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yall gotta give roc that ignorant/reckless bars title at least
I'm the type to kick it with you, then kick in ya door and tie you up :dead:
Beat this nikka like a soda machine when my dollar stuck :russ:
When I throw a punch, its like drinkin liquor and usin bread to soak it up/One will leave you leanin, the other will help you sober up :banderas:
I need swave vs Roc now, who gon talk that thorough shyt better :banderas:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Can you really blame JC for reusing those rounds if this is true? sounds like some funny shyt with the league.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st round - debatable
2nd round - Tay Roc
3rd round - JC

Debatable either way off first watch

I have an appreciate for what both these guys do. I judge each round based on who I felt did better imposing their style on the other.

I can't stand the complaining that Tay Roc got more of a crowd reaction. He has a way of making shiit, that isn't really complex, sound hot by how he delivers it. That's what he does. He's a fan favorite.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
how this nygga aint really battle nobody
and I think he lost to Lotta Zay on BET

No nikka. Lux hasn't battled anybody. I'll Will officially has a rap sheet now. Danja, B Magic and Tay Roc is better than anybody Lux has ever faced, but Lux is god to some of y'all right?

Can you imagine if Lux had to battle in the UFF format?? nikka would die . :russ:

I agree that Lotta Zay got robbed tho. :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
seein all types of names i never seen in before here :pachaha:

nikkas goin ham too :pachaha: damn yall callin everything a bias now huh :pachaha:

i feel like this battle goes to whoever you gave the first to, rock took the 2nd and jc took the 3rd :yeshrug:

can nikkas please stop prentending like roc's shyt never gets gassed :comeon: you can go through his last few battles and see the stannery even for his filler shyt, you delusional if you think the reactions he gets for every bar are warranted :ufdup:

JC been fukkin up too, that nikka needs to take a break, dude done took twice the amount of battles chilla has since their battle and it shows, chilla still lookin solid and like he's progressing and jc lookin like he's stretchin himself thin

sidenote: a LOT of you nikkas in her are confusing energy with performance, tay roc got energy, a nikka like hitman got performance. roc be hype so when you watchin him you prolly gon get hype. but hitman is gonna have you hanging on every word he says, there's a difference. an example would be how hitman paused right before he hit john john with that "reload wit the bullets dat came out him", if he doesn't pause, that line doesn't hit as hard, and he KNEW that so he performed it a certain way.... tay roc doesn't do shyt like that, ever :ufdup: he's just an energic ass nikka and there's nothing wrong with that

i gotta rewatch a few more times before i decide who won the first so im stickin with 1-1 right now :umad: fukk how you feel

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
okay, so post the "real goon shyt" that tay roc said

go ahead ill wait :pachaha:

but anyway

my idea of "real shyt" being said that is not necessarily a punchline, or wordplay or scheme, but still lands like a punch is swave telling suge "when you knock out a nikka your height or shorter its expected, but when you knock out a nikka twice ya size its respected" please post what tay tay said any close to that "goon"

or math exposing rex for getting his chain snatched and he aint do shyt, or rosenberg calling bigg k out for not being there for his brother, or big kannon getting at m ciddy for not really being from pontiac or detroit. again post what tay tay said that is close to that type of real.

all 1st verse

"drunk take a shot to the head.. thats bottoms up" (recycled but i like the way he flipped it)
"I'm the type to kick it with you, then kick in ya door and tie you up"
"took out my blade and laid my mack down she knew i wasnt tryna fukk"
"in this hockey mask like a mighty duck with a hockey stick treatin his head like a hockey puck"
"beat him like a soda machine when my dolla's stuck"
"ladders in the whip...thats a fire truck"
"get you hit with a sawed off and every nikka that saw offed"
"money shouldve left me alone/a loan like i need to borrow"
the "supervision" bar
"one ring and one on hold... thats a two way call"
"send his soul where rich dollaz at" - had to count this too
"you the second pontiac I fukked up I got bad driving"
"have bullets goin in and out of carter.. dope trafficking"

there's probably more than that...yall tell me if I missed anything

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
all 1st verse

"drunk take a shot to the head.. thats bottoms up" (recycled but i like the way he flipped it)
"took out my blade and laid my mack down she knew i wasnt tryna fukk"
"in this hockey mask like a mighty duck with a hockey stick treatin his head like a hockey puck"
"beat him like a soda machine when my dolla's stuck"
"ladders in the whip...thats a fire truck"
"get you hit with a sawed off and every nikka that saw offed"
"money shouldve left me alone/a loan like i need to borrow"
the "supervision" bar
"one ring and one on hold... thats a two way call"
"send his soul where rich dollaz at" - had to count this too
"you the second pontiac I fukked up I got bad driving"
"have bullets goin in and out of carter.. dope trafficking"

there's probably more than that...yall tell me if I missed anything
No offense fam but I asked for people to post some real shyt on the level of what swave said to suge and what math did to Rex

Everything you posted was light recycled over used shyt posing as bars that y'all accept as real shyt

What did he say to jc that was goon or real? This shyt is no different from when shotgun suge be rambling, this could have been said to anybody

This not on the level of how swave head ice etc be talking that shyt. It was posted earlier how Tay Tay was spitting some real goon shyt maybe we got different definitions of what's real shyt. Real shyt means things that's real life shyt IMO Danny Meyers saying how you blow yo money on the light bill in a dice game , shyt like that

What you posted just sound like some random filler some over exaggerated violence which is cool but vs more creative people its weak cause they spitting over exaggerated violence but doing with a creative angle scheme word play not all simplified and dumbed down like Tay Tay be doing

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No nikka. Lux hasn't battled anybody. I'll Will officially has a rap sheet now. Danja, B Magic and Tay Roc is better than anybody Lux has ever faced, but Lux is god to some of y'all right?

Can you imagine if Lux had to battle in the UFF format?? nikka would die . :russ:

I agree that Lotta Zay got robbed tho. :wow:
I still say cal beat Lux so I'm far from a lux dikkrider
I think Lux overrated but u straight disrespectful

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"
watch him disintegrate get it straight
for every nikka i eliminate theres one i intimidate
you got no bars you just imitate and manipulate